All custom roms for Huawei Ascend Y300/G510

Guest Ducsidu

Guest NaqiKiller

I am just putting out apks from apps folder :p Edit:: Help me i have just 2.5 days left!!! I will lose 25$.

Edited by NaqiKiller

Guest NaqiKiller

Hello to all of you, I am just wondering what is the best custom ROMS for my phone Huawei Y300.

I am confuse on choosing roms because there are so many roms in there. So I am asking/suggesting for your help so I can pick a ROM easily.

I am choosing ROM because my phone Huawei Y300 is still in stock rom (B175) And I am experiencing lags, delays, and other technical problems.

I want a ROM that will makes my phone fast, portable, good, and feel like I am using the phone with the best ROM :)

I hope you will help me guys, I am willing to put a donation for who will convince me to use his/her ROM.

THANK YOU !

Try fusionX,,,this rom really deserves to be donated!!!

Guest thetonyxx

Hello to all of you, I am just wondering what is the best custom ROMS for my phone Huawei Y300. 

I am confuse on choosing roms because there are so many roms in there. So I am asking/suggesting for your help so I can pick a ROM easily. 

I am choosing ROM because my phone Huawei Y300 is still in stock rom (B175) And I am experiencing lags, delays, and other technical problems.

I want a ROM that will makes my phone fast, portable, good, and feel like I am using the phone with the best ROM :) 

I hope you will help me guys, I am willing to put a donation for who will convince me to use his/her ROM. 

THANK YOU !

fusionx whit Cexstel kernel 0.61 is the best for you

Guest SH3H1

how to lose 25$ :P

He bet his friend that he will make a Nokia X ROM for Y300, :P :lol:

You should had to think your rank before betting :angry2:

Any dev will make if u have luck :)

Guest Domino2115

@NaqiKiller. If i could i ban you because it isnt okay how u spam this forum dude. Sorry but i think ur retarded or something like that, its mine opinion...

Guest NaqiKiller

He bet his friend that he will make a Nokia X ROM for Y300, :P :lol:

You should had to think your rank before betting :angry2:

Any dev will make if u have luck :)

No i am still trying to look for one,

our bet was to make my phone completely look like an Nokia X,

That was't the bet to make a new!

Guest ivan41

@NaqiKiller. If i could i ban you because it isnt okay how u spam this forum dude. Sorry but i think ur retarded or something like that, its mine opinion...

Lol

Guest mockingbird

No i am still trying to look for one,

our bet was to make my phone completely look like an Nokia X,

That was't the bet to make a new!

Dude . THIS IS NOT FACEBOOK. Stop posting every little thing you make.

Guest ivan41

Why are people asking on a forum for custom ROMs available for g510 and y300 (that means roms that are currently available) about a Nokia x Rom? Shouldn't people be starting a new thread on that subject rather than spamming this threat? And if anyone want to make their y300/g510 look like Nokia x why the hell don't they download and install the Nokia x launcher off xda???

Edited by ivan41

THANK YOU !

I use Expert v2.2 (v3 i think is a bit less responsive) for CM10.1

https://mega.co.nz/#!hUZWHSjD!VL70BQSnqpVEF6fsBJd0BwsmcjMdX0ydcrd8SS_IihQ

Otherwise FusionX for B199

Guest NaqiKiller

why you guys always want to kick me out............i just want to live in peace.........

i am not spaming..............

ok..........

vote:

Who else want me to leave this account and

MAKE A NEW ONE ;)

Guest awarner

Multiple accounts are not permitted on the site, please post responsibly ask a question once, there is no need to keep repeating the question because you get a reply but do not get the answer you want to hear,  If you do not get a reply it may mean that people do not know the answer or you may have needed to word it with more detail.

Annoying NOOB account suspended

Guest TayoOnabule

This is all bloody hilarious :3

In other news, should i create an Expert ROM thread? since it is one of the smoothest ROMs we have right now?

Guest Ducsidu

In other news, should i create an Expert ROM thread? since it is one of the smoothest ROMs we have right now?

Sure, it deserves it too

Guest Gliwusss

I think that Gamer v3X (stock based one) is very smooth too :)

Guest TayoOnabule

I think that Gamer v3X (stock based one) is very smooth too :)

I haven't been a huge fan of the Gamer ROM's... they got too complicated IMHO :s

Sure, it deserves it too

Okey dokes, i'm on it :)

Guest MadHatterRyu

hey, anybody here tried a Nokia X rom? I wonder how inter compatible we are

Edit: I'd love to help but this is my only phone at the moment XD... cant afford screwups.. and I can miss critical calls if downtime is more than 2 - 3 minutes

Edited by MadHatterRyu

Guest dus40

:angry2:

Edit: I'd love to help but this is my only phone at the moment XD... cant afford screwups.. and I can miss critical calls if downtime is more than 2 - 3 minutes

But WTF with Nokia X ?

Guest NaqiKiller

But WTF with Nokia X ?

Its goodlooking...........and i think would be good for daily use :)

i am the only one!!!