All custom roms for Huawei Ascend Y300/G510

Guest Ducsidu

Guest Ducsidu

Time to add a new one! 

http://www.htcmania.com/showthread.php?t=653276

And also if everyone know, there is a huge blast in htcmania over some source of rom and EloYGomeZ has stopped supporting all his roms there. So Please update his roms from this forum!  

http://actualizatumovil.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=13

Thnx! 

THanks for these, i update the links!

Guest demez

Sounds great. Anyone tried it ?

Just tried it, doesn't seem to work well on Y300, very buggy, couldn't disable data. Had to download GooManager just to be able to re-enter recovery mode. Wouldn't recommend it.

Guest TayoOnabule
Guest Zerondar

OK so after trying almost all the Roms available  :lol:  :D i think that Gamer Rom v3X 4.1.1, Endora UX 4.2.2,Fluffy Rom CM10 4.1.1 are the Smoothest Fastest and Perfect Roms for Daily use ^_^  :)

Edited by Zerondar

Guest NaqiKiller

Tired of changing custom roms......i need a break!!

None of all are as stable as huawei stock rom!!

Hope CM launch a version similar to nokia X.

Guest Ducsidu

Thanks, added these!

OK so after trying almost all the Roms available  :lol:  :D i think that Gamer Rom v3X 4.1.1, Endora UX 4.2.2,Fluffy Rom CM10 4.1.1 are the Smoothest Fastest and Perfect Roms for Daily use ^_^  :)

Does it have swap preinstalled?

Guest mockingbird

Any Recommendation in Fastest and smoothest ROM for Better multitasking?

I've now Gamer ROM v3X

Try joestones build of CM10.1 with cextel v0.57

Guest NaqiKiller

I need a ROM.... Good looking and stable for daily use....... Didn't want high performance because i just play games sometime when i get bored. (Flappy bird,little gunfighter.etc) Which doesn't occupy much memory space. Which one do you think is good for me??

Edited by NaqiKiller

Guest demez

I need a ROM.... Good looking and stable for daily use....... Didn't want high performance because i just play games sometime when i get bored. (Flappy bird,little gunfighter.etc) Which doesn't occupy much memory space. Which one do you think is good for me??

You ask this question every couple of days and considering how much time you spend here I'd imagine by now you've tried the majority of the custom roms available, haven't you found one you like? With only 400mb of available memory, no rom is going to perfect, there's always going to be some lag with any multitasking, some game is not going to play well, etc. It's a budget phone, you can't expect Nexus 5 performance.

Gamer Rom V3X for me is the best stock based rom. Stock is always good. As mockingbird suggested above, joestones build of CM10.1 with cextel v0.57 is very smooth and fast and usually I have 100-150mb ram free at idle. The Kit Kat based roms are becoming very smooth but use a lot more ram.

Guest NaqiKiller

You ask this question every couple of days and considering how much time you spend here I'd imagine by now you've tried the majority of the custom roms available, haven't you found one you like? With only 400mb of available memory, no rom is going to perfect, there's always going to be some lag with any multitasking, some game is not going to play well, etc. It's a budget phone, you can't expect Nexus 5 performance.

Gamer Rom V3X for me is the best stock based rom. Stock is always good. As mockingbird suggested above, joestones build of CM10.1 with cextel v0.57 is very smooth and fast and usually I have 100-150mb ram free at idle. The Kit Kat based roms are becoming very smooth but use a lot more ram.

I asked about best performance ROM's in my previous posts,

I know all available ROM's have a bit lags,

i use both you recommended but i was thinking of making this device more stable for daily use.......and sure i am going to buy a better device soon!

Guest Victod

Could someone give me a mirror for this ROM, mega suddenly isn't working :s

Mega is working fine!

The ROM need be re-uploaded, this has happened many times with those spanish users.

Edit:

Just now is working!

Edited by Victod