All custom roms for Huawei Ascend Y300/G510

Guest Ducsidu

Guest sheikhsamiullah

This bug is probably happened because you did something wrong, never had this type of problems with kra1o5 build

can u pleas guide me step by step how to install cm10.1 by kra105

Guest fonz93

can u pleas guide me step by step how to install cm10.1 by kra105

1) Full wipe (cust,data,system,cache,dalvik)

2) Flash rom

3) Flash properly gapps (this is for 4.2)

4) Wipe cache,dalvik

5) Reboot

Guest sheikhsamiullah

2) Flash rom

4) Wipe cache,dalvik

5) Reboot

thank you so much for helping me :)  

Edited by sheikhsamiullah

Guest sheikhsamiullah

2) Flash rom

4) Wipe cache,dalvik

5) Reboot

i have the file in my pc with exact same name and its size is 160mb but in the link it says 161 mb so should i download the file again or flash the file that i found in my pc?

Guest fonz93

i have the file in my pc with exact same name and its size is 160mb but in the link it says 161 mb so should i download the file again or flash the file that i found in my pc?

I suggest you to download again just to be sure..

Guest sheikhsamiullah

2) Flash rom

4) Wipe cache,dalvik

5) Reboot

Plz help me. I did all the steps but again same problem :( after i rebooted the phone it is not showing gapps. And when I open a installed app it says app isn't installed. plz help me.

Guest squal

Plz help me. I did all the steps but again same problem :( after i rebooted the phone it is not showing gapps. And when I open a installed app it says app isn't installed. plz help me.

try to wipe dalvik,cache,data,cust,system,internal, after that try to wipe factory reset..then instal the rom and gapps, wipe dalvik cache and cache.reboot...

just tryin...

Guest nonobio

Hi, i will flash my y300 now. Should i use links from the first post of Kra105 cm10.1 (is it up to date for rom and gapps), and which recovery flash before ? Thanks

Guest Xzene

hi..can you make a screen shot of your settings in gltools..and the link for this app.....thankyou in advance;)

Hey,..no need for a screen shot...every game will need a different setting...you'll just have to play with it until you find one that works best for you.

Find GLTools on this thread:

http://www.modaco.com/topic/368337-appshare-gltools-graphics-optimizer-v107-06032014/

Edited by Xzene

Guest squal

Hey,..no need for a screen shot...every game will need a different setting...you'll just have to play with it until you find one that works best for you.

Find GLTools on this thread...

ok got it...thanks :)

Guest sheikhsamiullah

try to wipe dalvik,cache,data,cust,system,internal, after that try to wipe factory reset..then instal the rom and gapps, wipe dalvik cache and cache.reboot...

just tryin...

just tryin...

ok i'll tell you after tying this method.

Guest sheikhsamiullah

just tryin...

still same problem  :angry2:

Guest radu231

Hi..i'm using an huawei g510-100 with cm11 carbon, but i'm not pleased with the battery. I  understood that Cyanogenmod 10.1 by Kra1o5  it's the best rom but i want to get more sugestions and opinions. I want a rom with good gaming performances and good battery life

Guest Xzene

Hi..i'm using an huawei g510-100 with cm11 carbon, but i'm not pleased with the battery. I understood that Cyanogenmod 10.1 by Kra1o5 it's the best rom but i want to get more sugestions and opinions. I want a rom with good gaming performances and good battery life

For good gaming performance I suggest you try one of these; Expert V4, GamerV3, FusionX Reborn.

Im currently using FusionX Reborn...gaming and battery life is awesome....flash it with CrossBreeder and SwapDragonX :)

Guest sheikhsamiullah

anyone pleas tell me how to flash stock rom on Y300-0100? i've downloaded the zip file but installation failed via twrp and cwm recovery  :(

Guest SH3H1

Unzip it and copy the file to root of your SD card and power off the phone and press all keys together (vol up,down and power)

Let it finish the progress

Voilaa,you have done! :O

Guest sheikhsamiullah

Unzip it and copy the file to root of your SD card and power off the phone and press all keys together (vol up,down and power)

Let it finish the progress

Voilaa,you have done! :O

It says update failed. Pleas help me