All custom roms for Huawei Ascend Y300/G510

Guest Ducsidu

Guest Massy97

dying to see a new section in the ROM list for Android 5.x.x  ;)

16:59 <Dazzozo> if no one beats me to it ill probably eventually get round to it 
17:00 <Dazzozo> but atm, limited free time => spending it elsewhere 

Now you can stop asking

Guest bogdanwp

What do you guys know about this ?

http://www.romzj.com/rom/22285.htm

Maybe we can add it here but first how to flash it ? because it fails when i try. Thanks

P.S. if you have trouble downloading it i can upload it to my dropbox and give you the link

Edit 2 : There you go :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sk8iakkib6csj34/Miui%20v6.zip?dl=0

Hope someone more experienced can shed light on this.

Edited by bogdanwp

I already tried it some months ago, it's not 4.3 as the description says, it's based on the MIUI V5 (that is based on stock Huawei 4.1.1) and it's only a MIUI V5 themed with V6 icons etc.. nothing more, i don't like it.

really? very bad and sad =(((

But, nice theme and work this miui. I like it.

Guest bogdanwp

Ah i see .... that`s sad. I love miui. So sad that it`s so slow on our phones. Did you guys find a fast miui rom ?

Edited by bogdanwp

Guest clickmeplz

I already tried it some months ago, it's not 4.3 as the description says, it's based on the MIUI V5 (that is based on stock Huawei 4.1.1) and it's only a MIUI V5 themed with V6 icons etc.. nothing more, i don't like it.

I downloaded it a few months ago but it seems release date is new. Does it have an update?

Edited by clickmeplz

best rom for play game better batterie life ???

I would say AOSP Mod does best job there, both for battery life and playing games, excelent rom overall. Try it out for sure.

Guest Davood_TiTaN

I would say AOSP Mod does best job there, both for battery life and playing games, excelent rom overall. Try it out for sure.

install AOSP I could not I use the internal memory and not sync viber Some times Viber list was deleted

Guest LotR656

install AOSP I could not I use the internal memory and not sync viber Some times Viber list was deleted

Every stock ROM uses SD card as primary storage. You can change that in settings. I use Viber too and i dont have any problem with sync. Try to clear cache or turn off and then turn on sync with viber.

Guest fartfire

It seems everyone is recommending Synopsis, going to give it a try with ASOP Mod. I hoping the installation are as straightforward to flashing a ROM.

I tried the "iphone ROM" and LOL its like IOS6 :P

HTCmania seems to have tons of ROM, which the page was in English, Google Translate doesn't seem to find the register button on it to view the screenshots of the ROM.