All custom roms for Huawei Ascend Y300/G510

Guest Ducsidu

Guest trikomlabs

hi guys, would like to know the latest news on CM11... i dont really understand about their latest post http://www.cyanogenmod.org/blog/cm-11-0-m1-nexus-edition

is the nightlies just for nexus or available to us, y300 users? ty

it's clearly written.. nexus edition.. so it means only for nexus.. 4, 5, 7. 10...

here are CM11 for Y300 or G510

Edited by trikomlabs

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ducsidu

Welll, in my opinion you should pick a stock based rom. All of those are stable and fast. If you don't like EmotionUI, or just like AOSP better go with FusionX or Lunatic Pandora.

Lot of people use CMs, they are stable too. I didn't really liked those, because the gaming performance dropped a lot (not games like Real Racing 3 or other heavy games, but simpler games too). If you don't need these' than you can go with CM10/10.1/10.2 (and probably 11 too, but I haven't tried it yet), and roms based on these.

Edited by Ducsidu

Guest walsh1e

Welll, in my opinion you should pick a stock based rom. All of those are stable and fast. If you don't like EmotionUI, or just like AOSP better go with FusionX or Lunatic Pandora.

Lot of people use CMs, they are stable too. I didn't really liked those, because the gaming performance dropped a lot (not games like Real Racing 3 or other heavy games, but simpler games too). If you don't need these' than you can go with CM10/11/12 (and probably 11 too, but I haven't tried it yet), and roms based on these.many thanks

Guest Gliwusss

Lot of people use CMs, they are stable too. I didn't really liked those, because the gaming performance dropped a lot (not games like Real Racing 3 or other heavy games, but simpler games too). If you don't need these' than you can go with CM10/11/12 (and probably 11 too, but I haven't tried it yet), and roms based on these.

CM12? O.o You maybe mean 10.2 ;)

Guest Ducsidu

I hate stock based roms because system ui kill system everytime when l play dead trigger or any heavy games

Yeah, I experience that with lot of browsing too, but they are fast and stable. I thought it's a problem with others too.

What are you using?

Guest Ducsidu

I was using fusionx. But now running cm 10.1 and its pretty smooth dead trigger runs with a lityle laggs

Thanks, then I will try it again (as well as other updated roms)

Guest fonz93

I hate stock based roms because system ui kill system everytime when l play dead trigger or any heavy games

you can try this: create a file in /data and call it local.prop and write this into it: sys.keep_app_1=com.android.systemui, save and set permissions rw-r--r--

Guest fonz93

Should it work?

i added two lines like this:

sys.keep_app_1=com.android.systemui

sys.keep_app_2=com.android.systemui

and for now works, i played with dead trigger 2 without crash of systemUI, i'll report others test in next days, for first with these 2 lines i am sure at 90% that the black screen after unlockscreen is gone