All custom roms for Huawei Ascend Y300/G510

Guest Ducsidu

Guest ivan41

Hey which one of all roms is the most stable.....

Didn't you ask that two or three pages back?

Remember not to spam the thread.......

In my personal experience the most stable ROM is cm10.1 (android 4.2.2) r20

Guest NaqiKiller

Didn't you ask that two or three pages back?

Remember not to spam the thread.......

In my personal experience the most stable ROM is cm10.1 (android 4.2.2) r20

I used it.....its to slow for me!!!

Guest NaqiKiller
Didn't you ask that two or three pages back? Remember not to spam the thread....... In my personal experience the most stable ROM is cm10.1 (android 4.2.2) r20
I used it.....its to slow for me!!! Edit... :D....ok but which one do you this is average and resonable device?? Edited by NaqiKiller

Guest TayoOnabule

I used it.....its to slow for me!!! Edit... :D....ok but which one do you this is average and resonable device??

Rightey ho, bro.

If you want an all round good ROM then Expert Rom V3 is pretty good: http://www.htcmania.com/showthread.php?t=771955

Flash the latest CeXstel kernel: http://d-h.st/nkS

1. go to settings > Performance Control 

2. Set 'Current Min' to 61 Mhz

3. Check 'Set On Boot'

4. Swipe over to 'Advanced Settings' tab and set 'Free Memory' to 14mb and Check 'Set On Boot'

5. Set 'SD Read Ahead' to '2048 kb' and Check 'Set On Boot'

6. Set 'Minfree kbytes' to 2048

7. Set 'Swappiness' to 50 and Check 'Set On Boot'

This is what i keep returning to. It's got great battery life, the speed is the best out of any rom - no lag and very smooth. There's only a couple of apps that have to be uninstalled too :)

Hope this helps to anyone that needs a good daily driver :)

Guest TayoOnabule

no, whit recent kernel zram dont work

and zram is very useful, you should have it on a cm

see if it works with the standard kernel 0.57

It works on this ROM... for me. But i'm on a G510

Guest painteramit

also add Fluffy kat (CM11 / 4.4.2 based)

http://www.modaco.com/topic/370648-romkk442-fluffykitkat-20140309/#entry2200076

also add Fluffy Rom based on CM10.2

http://www.modaco.com/topic/370151-rom43120140225-fluffyrom-based-on-cm102/

Edited by painteramit

Guest NaqiKiller
Rightey ho, bro. If you want an all round good ROM then Expert Rom V3 is pretty good: http://www.htcmania.com/showthread.php?t=771955 Flash the latest CeXstel kernel: http://d-h.st/nkS 1. go to settings > Performance Control 2. Set 'Current Min' to 61 Mhz 3. Check 'Set On Boot' 4. Swipe over to 'Advanced Settings' tab and set 'Free Memory' to 14mb and Check 'Set On Boot' 5. Set 'SD Read Ahead' to '2048 kb' and Check 'Set On Boot' 6. Set 'Minfree kbytes' to 2048 7. Set 'Swappiness' to 50 and Check 'Set On Boot' This is what i keep returning to. It's got great battery life, the speed is the best out of any rom - no lag and very smooth. There's only a couple of apps that have to be uninstalled too :) Hope this helps to anyone that needs a good daily driver :)
No doubt bro....i already used v2.2 on my y300 just got a bit issue of internet on sim wasn't working...i ised it for more then a month on wifi but the back to fusionX... Its for G510 .... I think i better try V3... Hope my issue be Gone... Edited by NaqiKiller

Guest AhadShah

No doubt bro....i already used v2.2 on my y300 just got a bit issue of internet on sim wasn't working...i ised it for more then a month on wifi but the back to fusionX... Its for G510 .... I think i better try V3... Hope my issue be Gone...

Same Question!

i also tried old version but same problem for me too.

Edited by AhadShah

Guest carrot007

does costum rom for the dual sim and sigle sim are thesame to use? huawei ascend g510 has two edition,,single sim g510-0100 and dual sim g510-0200,,so i think each edition should have specific costum rom for sure...and not only one costum rom for two,,i mean each edition should have different costum roms

Guest gregySK
what should i do for that !!
You should buy Galaxy Note 3 and all your problems will be just a bad memory... Edited by gregySK

Guest ivan41

You should buy Galaxy Note 3 and all your problems will be just a bad memory...

Good thing to say on a HUAWEI forum...........

pfffftttttt

Guest gregySK

@ivan41

@thetonyxx

Wtf??

Did anyone "read betwen lines" or see ironic in my txt?

Good lord..dont you see that these guy is like a broken record..over and over and over again he reepting same stuff....

Guest ivan41

@ivan41

@thetonyxx

Wtf??

Did anyone "read betwen lines" or see ironic in my txt?

Good lord..dont you see that these guy is like a broken record..over and over and over again he reepting same stuff....

Yes I agree but you didn't see my mock sarcasm in my comment either :-D

Guest marby22

Hello to all of you, I am just wondering what is the best custom ROMS for my phone Huawei Y300. 
I am confuse on choosing roms because there are so many roms in there. So I am asking/suggesting for your help so I can pick a ROM easily. 
I am choosing ROM because my phone Huawei Y300 is still in stock rom (B175) And I am experiencing lags, delays, and other technical problems.
I want a ROM that will makes my phone fast, portable, good, and feel like I am using the phone with the best ROM :) 
I hope you will help me guys, I am willing to put a donation for who will convince me to use his/her ROM. 

THANK YOU !

Guest NaqiKiller

HEY hi guys..........

i want to port Nokia X (android) for my y300 but i dont know how to port.

help me,,,

any tips suggestions.........

Edited by NaqiKiller

Guest SH3H1

HEY hi guys..........

i want to port Nokia X (android) for my y300 but i dont know how to port.

help me,,,

any tips suggestions.........

Porting nokia x would be too hard if you are not a skilled technician :P :P

Wait for the firmware fot the phone to arrive the the ROMs will come behind it ;)

Also if the Nokia gets in the hand of official Cyanogenmod developer or something it's gonna give us the benefit of having official support for same Board :D :D

Waiting eagerly :) :)

Guest NaqiKiller

Porting nokia x would be too hard if you are not a skilled technician :P :P

Wait for the firmware fot the phone to arrive the the ROMs will come behind it ;)

Also if the Nokia gets in the hand of official Cyanogenmod developer or something it's gonna give us the benefit of having official support for same Board :D :D

Waiting eagerly :) :)

My friend got it in y300,,,,i bet him i will do this in 3 days!!!

He gave me a link with system....

I dont know what to do with that file!!