All custom roms for Huawei Ascend Y300/G510

Guest Ducsidu

Guest Victod

Excelent rom but one question,how to activate swap file of 250mb which is located in /system/ folder? attachicon.gifuploadfromtaptalk1396294293723.jpg

Hmm... If it is there means that is already activated... try entering "free" command on terminal app, then u will see the swap size...

Edit:

Or u can use DiskInfo app it's free... below Ram's section u will see the corresponding swap size

Edited by Victod

Guest gregySK

Hmm... If it is there means that is already activated... try entering "free" command on terminal app, then u will see the swap size...

Edit:

Or u can use DiskInfo app it's free... below Ram's section u will see the corresponding swap size

Thanks mate,it's looklike that swap is active.

post-1034795-13962958780816_thumb.jpg

Guest fonz93

Excelent rom but one question,how to activate swap file of 250mb which is located in /system/ folder? attachicon.gifuploadfromtaptalk1396294293723.jpg

there is an init.d script in the rom that allows you to activate swap at each bot, but if you have link2sd it will not work... i dont know why

Edited by fonz93

Guest Victod

what??? have you a server? how do you upload so fast?? i think you have nasa connection ahaha

:D  hahah

Naah I would wish have a server, :( 

I only use remote upload server features :D  ^_^

Guest SH3H1

hi.i want to know what is the best CeXstel kernel for g510 fusionx rom.which version?what is the version of fusionx cm10 or cm 10.1?

Some say the best version is 0.57 but i use 0.62 and don't have any problem with it ;)

For fusionX use the stock variant of CeXtel Kernel :P

Guest SH3H1

Can anyone tell me which is the fastest and smoothest kitkat Rom (and better multitasking,stable)

Not a big gamer :)

I'm on Slimkat 4 and it's acceptable but i wanna know if there is alternative

Edt: i have a Y300 :)

Edited by MasterRck