All custom roms for Huawei Ascend Y300/G510

Guest Ducsidu

Guest luca020400
Guest SH3H1

Hello, I need a CM10.1 rom with good battery life, and no wierd bugs. Can anyone recommend me anthing? :)

Expert ROM v4 - The best CM10.1 based ROM available

Guest SH3H1

I've been using v3 but i got battery drain. :(

Well,it is the best battery life you can get because the RIL used in it is the best custom one :(

Guest hiho3000

Hi,

i just got my y300 and wondered which rom/kernel (or even stay by the stock?) would be the best for the following pupose:

I listen to a lot of music on my phone besides that i only use whatsapp/the browser very frequently. The best battery life possible would (besides these 3 things working smooth) be most important to me.

Thanks in advance :)  

Guest nonobio

The cm 11 is nightly (Bugged and slow) and the cm 10.1 is completed fast and stable

Hi, so i choose cyanogen and i will flash my y300.

What about cm10.2, not as stable as 10.1 ?

Guest sheikhsamiullah

can anyone pleas suggest me a, STABLE, FAST AND SMOOTH rom for Y300. and please i need a rom wuth best battery timing, and should not contain bugs. please help me.

again, i need a fast, stable and smooth rom with best battery timing.

Guest squal

Slimstock or cyanogenmod 10.1 based (expert v4 etc)

hi..wich is better in sd read ahead..2048kb or 4096....im in expert v4/ slim stock....thankyou in advance:)

Guest Ducsidu
Guest nonobio

the cyanogenmod 10.2 is updated every 1 week but is unsupported by the kernel and partially bugged

Ok, and as 10.1, you recommend me the kra105 one, isn't it ?

What about the Joestone, Chepkun, and Davez_7 ?

Guest mika5656

Well,it is the best battery life you can get because the RIL used in it is the best custom one :(

Well, Ill give a chance to expert V4 :)

Guest luca020400

Ok, and as 10.1, you recommend me the kra105 one, isn't it ?

What about the Joestone, Chepkun, and Davez_7 ?

They are based on cyanogenmod 10.1 by kra and have the same functionality (Only joestone have transaparent statusbar but I hate it)

hi..wich is better in sd read ahead..2048kb or 4096....im in expert v4/ slim stock....thankyou in advance:)

I have always used 2048 kb

Edited by luca020400

Guest squal

They are based on cyanogenmod 10.1 by kra and have the same functionality (Only joestone have transaparent statusbar but I hate it)

I have always used 2048 kb

thankyou:)

Guest sheikhsamiullah

Ok, thanks. I will flash cm10.1 by Kra105 tomorrow :-)

hey! don't flash cm10.1 by kra105, it has bugs and can't be used as a daily driver. i have used it for some time when u flash rom and gapps it will work fine but once u reboot your phone then it will not show the gapps and when u ttry to open a installed app it says app isn't installed. so, i suggest u to try expert v4 or fusion x

Guest fonz93

hey! don't flash cm10.1 by kra105, it has bugs and can't be used as a daily driver. i have used it for some time when u flash rom and gapps it will work fine but once u reboot your phone then it will not show the gapps and when u ttry to open a installed app it says app isn't installed. so, i suggest u to try expert v4 or fusion x

This bug is probably happened because you did something wrong, never had this type of problems with kra1o5 build

Guest luca020400

This bug is probably happened because you did something wrong, never had this type of problems with kra1o5 build

Same for me , I never had any bug and problems 

So what ? I want cyanogen. Luca020400 recommend this 10.1 rom by Kra105. Does everybody agree with that ?

Yes install it