All custom roms for Huawei Ascend Y300/G510

Guest Ducsidu

Guest Ducsidu

You may remove Defrost kernel or put it in a title 'non usable'.....: P

It's usable, but it can brick your phone (like CeXstel)

You can also add recoveries.......XD

Good idea :D Thanks

Edited by Ducsidu

It's usable, but it can brick your phone (like CeXstel)

Good idea :D Thanks

Cexstel doesnt brick the phone -.-, i am using it for 1 week and no problem

Guest danny19901
Thanks mate
question what's different from CM to Mokee just from looking at pics it looks like CM just its got a different name wallpaper and also system backgrounds seem different to CM ? Edited by danny19901

Guest kripticmc

question what's different from CM to Mokee just from looking at pics it looks like CM just its got a different name wallpaper and also system backgrounds seem different to CM ?

Nowt much really just some new options an settings but buggy but it might be because of meta inf but looks promising tbh really promising also used mini launcher which has a side bar on homescreen Edited by kripticmc

Guest EndruBoy1

Hey guys!

I'm just about to do all those stuff to be able to install a custom ROM. I've read a lot of comments and I still can't decide which ROM is for me. I'm looking for the most bugfree yet up to date one. So I would like to see a fresh Android version on my phone but I don't want to flash the ROM weekly. I checked FusionX, all Cyanogenmods and MIUI. As I see maybe FusioX is the must bugfree but not that fresh. CM 10.2 is looks great but it is still in nightly phase. Can you give me any advice?

Edited by EndruBoy1

Guest bogdanwp

I can recommend you what i use , CM 10.0 by Kratos. I don`t know what you mean by fresh but 90% of the roms on this forum get updated regularly so they are all fresh. If you mean the latest version of android , maybe you should wait a little more until the first stable version. 

Guest EndruBoy1

I can recommend you what i use , CM 10.0 by Kratos. I don`t know what you mean by fresh but 90% of the roms on this forum get updated regularly so they are all fresh. If you mean the latest version of android , maybe you should wait a little more until the first stable version. 

Yeah, I've already flashed CM10.2 and it looks very nice. So if it's stays that way maybe I'll stick to it. Thanks anyway.

Guest danny19901

Yeah, I've already flashed CM10.2 and it looks very nice. So if it's stays that way maybe I'll stick to it. Thanks anyway.

CM10.2 no longer nightlies by Dazzozo he is going to work on 4.4 kitkat