[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM] [Project complete] <<<Get Dazzozo a device>>>

Guest intensedarkness

Guest MadHatterRyu

no offense to anyone.. especially Zola-III : ) and I've said this before.. theres only somuch more you can do with a phone that has trouble playing 720.. but yea, I would love to see howmuch further this thing can be pushed..

not that all hopes lost.. just that you shouldnt expect the moon from this.. it HAS been.. and WILL be.. a modest.. budget. device..

Edited by MadHatterRyu

Guest nirmalbalaji

This is awesome news. Having another great developer working on CyanogenMod for Y300 is pretty great. Thanks for all the donaters especially the one who donated half of the target money. :wub:

Guest fricy81

@MadHatterRyu: I think you are missing the point: if the Nokia N8 could do 720p recording with one Arm6core@680Mhz I don't see how this device would have trouble with the same. True, this is a budget phone, but a pretty good compromise at that, the hardware is powerful enough for a lot of things, it just needs a little love...and lot's of dev.time. :)

And that's why more devs are needed, hurray for getting Dazzozo on board! Great news indeed.

Guest intensedarkness

The thing is '720p playback' is a very vague term. Playback capabilities depend on a number of things, like if you're using a dedicated hardware decoder or a software decoder via the CPU, and the complexity, codec, and container of the 720p video file.

In theory the Adreno 203 should be capable.

Guest MadHatterRyu

Yes.. It's as insane darkness says.. Playback of hd is rather a hurdle we will have to overcome... Partly because of the hardware limits... Recording isn't a problem.. Some firmwares already support it

Guest intensedarkness

Yes.. It's as insane darkness says.. Playback of hd is rather a hurdle we will have to overcome... Partly because of the hardware limits... Recording isn't a problem.. Some firmwares already support it

Btw, does anyone know who 'insane darkness' is? I've never seen that username on this forum.

Please can this 'insane darkness' share their knowledge with me?

Thanks.

Btw, does anyone know who 'insane darkness' is? I've never seen that username on this forum.

Please can this 'insane darkness' share their knowledge with me?

Thanks.

hahaha i guess he meant yourself 

Guest andrea2107

When dazzoso will buy the y300?(I have an a g330 but cm10.2 y300=cm10.2 g330 thanks to our similiar spec and our devoloper that have ported cm10.1 r9 and cm10 r4 ;)[btw r3 for now is best then r4 for reboots] )

Guest CrimsonCrap

YESS DAZZOZO YOU ATTRACTIVE PIECE OF BUTTOCKS YOU FINALLY GOT ENOUGH MONEY TO BUY THE Y300.

Your g300 ROMs are amazing and I'm pretty sure that your work for this phone will be nothing less than awesome as well ;)

Guest intensedarkness

Lol I'm sure he had enough money, just no inscentive to spend it on a Y300. Why would he, when he already has a couple of development devices, and is waiting for the N5 as a primary phone.

Guest andrea2107

btw, anybody else who has a "white black"? :P :P :P

Posted Image

Black cover on white model :p :P with that you have black'n White and white'n black model :p :p

Guest SaurabhRCk

picture000.jpg

I have. My box contain both the black and white back cover. But I use the black one!

Guest SaurabhRCk

It arrives tomorrow :D

You are AWESOME!!!! Waiting for your rom dude! it will be the best! I am srry I could not donate as I am a student. and have no paypal or credit card to send the money!

Guest fonz93

This is a message for all that said that this is a cheap device:

My galaxy s (i9000, single core 1 ghz) with official cyanogenmod 10.1.3 stable is more fast than my y300 with cyanogenmod 10 r4 or b197 stock...so please stop to say that this is a cheap device, if devs will do a good work our cyanogenmod can be awesome :)

Guest ZolaIII

This is a message for all that said that this is a cheap device:

My galaxy s (i9000, single core 1 ghz) with official cyanogenmod 10.1.3 stable is more fast than my y300 with cyanogenmod 10 r4 or b197 stock...so please stop to say that this is a cheap device, if devs will do a good work our cyanogenmod can be awesome :)

:P

In worst case scenario (only one CPU used) dual cortex A5 board is 27% slower then one cortex A8, in best real case scenario it's 25% faster then cortex A8!

Compared to one cortex A9 worst 59% slower - best 0.5% faster!

The only usage scenario where 2x cortex A5 should be significantly faster then single A8-A9 is in apps that use MP NEON support!

Equation is based on per MHz comparable dmips architectural scaling & MP dependence for second core max 60%. This is not the real world performance bat more like ideal internal cash based performance!

Bottom line is that most android apps use only one core so it's natural that cortex A5 is slower than A8 or A9!

Guest abhis3k

picture000.jpg

I do. We have a black cover free with white ones. I keep it like this so it dosen't get dirty in public transport.