[ROM][4.1.1][B197][Y-300] Stratosh 06/10/2013 (Big Update)

Guest stratoukos19

Guest stratoukos19

Hello people, welcome to my rom. It’s the first time that I develop a custom rom so please be helpful and kind! 

So let’s see the futures:

2i11nbq.jpg
991czm.jpg

2ir9kx3.jpg

Stratosh-061013.zip - 256.68 MB (Link for people that cannot see pictures)

Screenshots:
2hi8ope.jpg2inc5h.jpg4jm8sm.jpgqoszsn.jpg

dlq2q1.jpg
35iozz8.jpg1ilfg5.jpg

2qi42nk.jpg

2ustrvr.jpg
Installation Process:
  •  
  • Enter Recovery (CWM,Touch)
  • Wipe Cust,Data,System,Dalvik-cache,cache
  • Flash my Rom
  • Reboot , Enjoy!

If you want to install 30 step volume mod do not install it right after you install the rom.
Steps : 1) Install Rom 2) Reboot to system 3) Power off your phone 4) Enter Recovery 5) Flash the mod 6) Reboot ! DONE!

Edited by stratoukos19

Guest stratoukos19

Interesting, but why 194 when there are very good fast stable 196-based roms available?

Don't worry my friend i am a begginer of programming. The next update will be based on 196 !

Guest stratoukos19

Hmmm ... you`re the guy that posted this rom on XDA right ? Well i`m gonna try this. Welcome aboard the Y300 chu-chu mate :))

Thank you :)  .. As TangerineTractor said : "why 194 when there are very good fast stable 196-based roms available?" I will make the base of the rom to B196 and implement those things again and some new ones that i am testing right now tommorow :)

Guest stratoukos19

Great to have you onboard mate keep up the good work!

Thnx antinbolton :) Right now i am working on some great mods for that rom . Stay tuned :)

Guest Market88

Just flashed 2 hours ago, no issues so far but it's soon to say, except that I couldn't do antutu test, when the test starts the 3d part antutu just skip it. So I had 0 points on 3d and 6000 total. The rom is Very fast, good free ram.

Guest TangerineTractor

Am I being blind I can't see the download?

It's embedded as a graphical link or something.

Hard to find on your phone... you need to browse to the full version of the site.

Just downloaded, will flash soon and report back.

Guest antinbolton

It's embedded as a graphical link or something.

Hard to find on your phone... you need to browse to the full version of the site.

Just downloaded, will flash soon and report back.

OK buddy cheers will await your analysis!

Guest stratoukos19

Just flashed 2 hours ago, no issues so far but it's soon to say, except that I couldn't do antutu test, when the test starts the 3d part antutu just skip it. So I had 0 points on 3d and 6000 total. The rom is Very fast, good free ram.

I just tested that bug with antutu test and you are right . I am gonna search for solution ! Maybe its a problem with Pure performance! I will answer tommorow for sure ..

Edited by stratoukos19

Guest TangerineTractor

OK buddy cheers will await your analysis!

Ok. It installed ok, but doesn't have full gapps, so didn't restore ahh settings, Wi-Fi etc, and had to manually install all apps. Send fat enough, but it doesn't have full root. Might root by flashing super su, but I didn't want to spend any more time investigating.

Guest stratoukos19

Ok. It installed ok, but doesn't have full gapps, so didn't restore ahh settings, Wi-Fi etc, and had to manually install all apps. Send fat enough, but it doesn't have full root. Might root by flashing super su, but I didn't want to spend any more time investigating.

What do you mean by saying "doesn't have full root" ?.. Do you mean SuperSU ?? 

Guest TangerineTractor

What do you mean by saying "doesn't have full root" ?.. Do you mean SuperSU ??

Installed all apps as normal, when I tried to run rom toolbox, it said it couldn't get root. Installed root checker, sane thing.

Guest stratoukos19

Installed all apps as normal, when I tried to run rom toolbox, it said it couldn't get root. Installed root checker, sane thing.

Ok i just installed rom toolbox and root access works fine . Maybe you did something wrong with the installation . Please if anyone can test this it will be appreciated!

Edited by stratoukos19

Guest TangerineTractor

Ok i just installed rom toolbox and root access works fine . Maybe you did something wrong with the installation . Please if anyone can test this it will be appreciated!

Didn't install any differently to any other rom, and didn't have any problems during the install.

Guest stratoukos19

Didn't install any differently to any other rom, and didn't have any problems during the install.

Ok then , lets wait if any user will test it . I will test it tommorow because i totally need sleep now.

Guest TangerineTractor

I flashed again... no root... so flashed super-su and got root.

Everything seems good so far. Well monitor battery usage in the morning.