[Kernel] CeXstel v0.62 (Y300/G510) [Stock/CM] [29/03/14]

Guest Ceastel

Guest Jairus1998

Hi, I'm using huawei ascend y300-0100. After I flash kernel v0.5.6, my phone start heating up compare to v0.3 so is there any way to make my phone go into deep sleep and over clocking too. I'm a newbie so dont blame me anyrhing . Thanks

Edited by Jairus1998

Guest Gliwusss

Hi, I'm using huawei ascend y300-0100. After I flash kernel v0.5.6, my phone start heating up compare to v0.3 so is there any way to make my phone go into deep sleep and over clocking too. Thanks

OC it's not possible for y300:

Max stable freq for y300 what I found is 1046Mhz :/ .

I don't know why everything over it crashing device.

It not have sense to make again fake oc 1.2ghz.

Guest Jairus1998

what is OC. I'm using huawei ascend y300-0100 stock ROM. I did not install any other custom ROM and stock ROM, just use the original one. I got no problem with v0.3 actually but don't know why it heat up went I use v0.5.6 . Theres no problem with anythig else but the speed always stay at 1048mhz and hardly see 196mhz

Edited by Jairus1998

Guest Gliwusss

oc it's shortcut for overclock - make your cpu speed higher than stock :)

Try to change your cpu governor to ondemand, interactive or smartrassv2 and it'll be okay I think :)

Guest NaqiKiller

hey i think this is the cause of heat up...

i just updated the xposed installer and gravity box...from the version given with fusionX to the latest....

can forget the old version anyone please tell me its built in version on fusionX....i wanna go back to old one.

post-1033513-13892670647829_thumb.jpg

post-1033513-13892670820838_thumb.jpg

post-1033513-13892670957933_thumb.jpg

Guest fonz93
help me....my device going to melt :P
Also happened to me after flash the kernel, i restored an old backup and reflashed the kernel without problems, try to wipe cache and dalvik, or to wipe data on google play services app Btw lag on games is still present on all 3 versions (stock cm10 and cm10.1) Edited by fonz93

Guest NaqiKiller

no its gone ok automatically,.dont know how but is good as on my before.....

but i still need to improve my battery timing....

is there any thing recomended for me to use for it on Xposed framwork

Guest Victod

thanks but di you ever used fusionX is this one better then fusionX??

Yes,I used Fusion X Rom, and I think it is better than Gamer Rom cause this is a stock rom with some tweaks nothing more.

Guest NaqiKiller

Yes,I used Fusion X Rom, and I think it is better than Gamer Rom cause this is a stock rom with some tweaks nothing more.

mm....ok thanks

Guest Victod

i have kernal CeXstel v0.56 ..... do i need to change kernal for each rom i change???

Mmm... Each rom has its Kernel*... So yes, If you want to have Ceastel's kernel on one Rom you should RE-install it each time you change of rom...

Greetings..! ;)

Guest NaqiKiller

Mmm... Each rom has its Kernel*... So yes, If you want to have Ceastel's kernel on one Rom you should RE-install it each time you change of rom...

Greetings..! ;)

does every kernal supports all rom???