[Kernel] CeXstel v0.62 (Y300/G510) [Stock/CM] [29/03/14]

Guest Ceastel

Guest NaqiKiller

the ram bar added by gravity box and other modules is not real, if you do some test, you will see that the value is different from the value on settings in many situations

will you please explain....i love to explore new things....!!

The free ram showed by the ram bar added with gravity box or xblast tools or any other xposed module is not real, because if you see the free ram on the ram bar and in settings the value of free ram is different

Guest NaqiKiller

hey i got a problem....camera not working....showing black screen....

changed camera apps but still the same,,,many pe error with rom....help please....as fast as possible....that will made me die...i lost my breathe..

hey i got a problem....camera not working....showing black screen....

changed camera apps but still the same,,,many pe error with rom....help please....as fast as possible....that will made me die...i lost my breathe..

what rom do you have?

Guest NaqiKiller

Gliwusss...hey bro....i figured out that its an one of the two modules you recommended.."per app hack or boot manager......i deleted both and now everything is working stable..

do i need to must have an anti virus to be safe...and if so which one..

Guest Gliwusss

per app hacking and boot manager are fully working with no issues to system for me and should work for you too... I don't know what is going on...

In my opinion antivirus for android isn't needfull.

Guest ZolaIII

per app hacking and boot manager are fully working with no issues to system for me and should work for you too... I don't know what is going on...

In my opinion antivirus for android isn't needfull.

Well you probably won't infect Linux (Android) bat you can your PC from phone.

Antivirus is needed bat you dont need it as active protection so you can disable it (process) when you don't need it.

Guest ZolaIII

Currently e (ESET) & i used Avast.

I scan once in 15-30 days or when i transfer files from un reliable source (online, torrents or other PCs) & when i am done i stop it in Android settings as i think that real time protection is not needed & i don't need another active process to eat resources.

Guest NaqiKiller

Currently e (ESET) & i used Avast.

I scan once in 15-30 days or when i transfer files from un reliable source (online, torrents or other PCs) & when i am done i stop it in Android settings as i think that real time protection is not needed & i don't need another active process to eat resources.

but bro i think there must be some kind of module for such safe internet browsing....instead of such heavy app and saving precious time....instead of wasting by turning on and off!!!

Guest ZolaIII

but bro i think there must be some kind of module for such safe internet browsing....instead of such heavy app and saving precious time....instead of wasting by turning on and off!!!

It's a 30 sec of my tims every 15 days... there is no module there are network settings in kernel that can be configured to stand as line of defense from basis attacks bat that is for servers... There are security certificates & futures in specific browsers. They can make bullet proof & secure software bat they can't make it idiot proof.

He meant used 300 MB & yes every messaging related app needs to remain as active process so that it can function (including mail, phone & so on) so keep only those that you really use.

Tip: if you can use those that support most of messaging / mail accounts. For instance i use K9 mail.

Edited by ZolaIII

Guest NaqiKiller

It's a 30 sec of my tims every 15 days... there is no module there are network settings in kernel that can be configured to stand as line of defense from basis attacks bat that is for servers... There are security certificates & futures in specific browsers. They can make bullet proof & secure software bat they can't make it idiot proof.

He meant used 300 MB & yes every messaging related app needs to remain as active process so that it can function (including mail, phone & so on) so keep only those that you really use.

Tip: if you can use those that support most of messaging / mail accounts. For instance i use K9 mail.

but why they cant make it idiot proof :p

i think there be some kind of verification to accomplish this task successfully.... :p