[Kernel] CeXstel v0.62 (Y300/G510) [Stock/CM] [29/03/14]

Guest Ceastel

Guest Jairus1998

Hi.. Can I know how to enable 'GENTLE FAIR SLEEPERS' manually

I've found out why my phone keep heating so I really need to activate that.

Does anyone know how to enable it.... Thanks

Guest ZolaIII

Hi.. Can I know how to enable 'GENTLE FAIR SLEEPERS' manually

I've found out why my phone keep heating so I really need to activate that.

Does anyone know how to enable it.... Thanks

You cant they are removed!

Why do you think this is a reason?

By my experience phone overheats only when GPU & modem (3g) are working in a full speed at the same time like playing "Thanktastic" for instance.

Guest ZolaIII

It say over here and every time I restart my device, it always stay at 1008Mhz and its heating up my phone. At least help me how to cool it

Lol when Android starts up it do the all apps tasks like market, messages & so on.

The thing that's keeping your CPU on top spread are media scan & DRM protection scan that are present after every boot & this takes around ten minutes!

Next time monitor what is eating up CPU time!

Guest Jairus1998

That one I know but the main problem It will stay for about hour or two and that drain my battery from 100% to 50% if not I wouldn't ask isn it

Edited by Jairus1998

That one I know but the main problem It will stay for about hour or two and that drain my battery from 100% to 50% if not I wouldn't ask isn it

Is your governer ondemand or performance?

Guest ZolaIII

Well I have a large (32GB) SD card bat it takes around ten minutes or less & its really dirty (MP3, videos...). & you say its not happening with stock & older kernel?

How about that you really track what is eating that mach CPU time for that long period of time? This is not global its related to you.

Guest Jairus1998

I have real racing 3 but that shouldn't be the problem. Before I flash new ROM and kernel, everything work fine and it took less than ten minutes. After I flash my new ROM with kernel (all stock), this kernel start giving me problem (0.57 stock)

Guest ZolaIII

Well this is my states & keep in mind that I play a loot!

post-1013363-0-77491300-1391945260_thumb

Stock + 0.57 - on demand!

Something wrong with the ROM in your case!

PS: I I set a min to 196 yesterday so actually you can + 320 & 196 times!

Edited by ZolaIII

Guest Jairus1998

I use original stock huawei ascend y300 ROM B199 version

There's no problem with the ROM. Like I said, after an hour my deep sleep work :( sadly the phone will be heating of an hour

post-1032500-0-74133100-1391948920_thumb

Guest ZolaIII

I use original stock huawei ascend y300 ROM B199 version

There's no problem with the ROM. Like I said, after an hour my deep sleep work :( sadly the phone will be heating of an hour

How much of multimedia & apps that are run as active processes (meseging, whit active adds...) do you have on phone?

To be honest with you the this CPU cores are not even close to a top of the consumption chain! Display, RIL, GPU only then comes CPU.

Guest NaqiKiller

It say over here and every time I restart my device, it always stay at 1008Mhz and its heating up my phone. At least help me how to cool it

hey i like your font style,,,which one is this!!!

Guest ZolaIII

Hi Tillaz or anyone

new to this

having trouble downloading the kernel - comes up with Win32.Amonetize.WA threat detected - should I be worried?

Its a clear image!

Antivirus is mumbling nonsense about 32 bit windows trojan that don't exist I can even bet that he can't scan img images.

After installing scan the phone whit some normal antivirus & you will see that it's clean!

Edited by ZolaIII