[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM] [ALL]

Guest Dazzozo

Hello

I've just installed this ROM. Looks really great so far. No problems, way better than stock. Don't rage on me but what can I do to this ROM to be able to overclock over 1GHz? I did read back and found out that it is a kernel thingy I just can't figure out what to do to make it work.

There isnt an overclock kernel for now, so you cant

Edited by fonz93

Guest danny19901

There isnt a overclock kernel for now, so you cant

I don't think OC properly work ceastel tried to over clock with his PAC and PAC kernel but everything FC

I don't think OC properly work ceastel tried to over clock with his PAC and PAC kernel but everything FC

MIUI v5 3.10 for g510 has overclock from 1.2 to 1.4 ghz, but on y300 doesnt work :(

Guest Dazzozo

Oh no, please base on CM. There are a lot features in CM i would miss

I believe you misunderstood - I'm sure CM would happen eventually, but people are under the impression that we actually need it to get a new Android version up and running, which is not the case. I've already had AOSP 4.3 going.

Guest andrea2107

I believe you misunderstood - I'm sure CM would happen eventually, but people are under the impression that we actually need it to get a new Android version up and running, which is not the case. I've already had AOSP 4.3 going.

I prefer a ROM with some settings,but i think that an a aosp is more customizable(from devolopers)than cm

Good luck dazzozo

Guest nirmalbalaji

Oh cmon, dropping this forever? :(

It's gona take months for CyanogenMod 11 to come out..

And one does not simply go back to stock from CyanogenMod

We don't need CyanogenMod to bring Android 4.4 to Y300 and G510. Daz will bring us AOSP Android 4.4 which is a pure Android build that you will see on Nexus devices. GAPPS has to be flashed manually like we did with CM ROMs.

Guest jackosterman

For those griping concerned about losing CM features with AOSP, that's where Xposed comes in. Edit: Looks like rovo89 won't be able to work on KitKat compatibility until Cyanogenmod 10.3 comes to his phone, according to the xda thread. As we may actually see a working 4.4 build before then (yay us?), consider these here words eaten.

Edited by jackosterman

Guest danny19901

Oh cmon, dropping this forever? :(

It's gona take months for CyanogenMod 11 to come out..

And one does not simply go back to stock from CyanogenMod

For 4.4 we don't need CM 11 as it was made for a lot of lower spec devices in mind only thing you will be losing is a few CM features but I'm sure CM11 won't take long to release I see kitkat a better more efficient update of jellybean to be fair just with a few better things most of these are apps but look pretty cool also the new audio DSP feature in kitkat so CM won't need DSP manager anymore

Guest danny19901

For those griping about losing CM features with AOSP, that's where Xposed comes in.

There's not much from Pure AOSP to CM most of which is themeing and editing lockscreen and a few other features to do with notification bar etc... But thing is a few mods can fix this :) also xposed framework is pretty good

Guest Dazzozo

I just open sourced all of the stuff I'm using for 4.3. If 10/10.1 suddenly gets better you know why. :P

No more nightlies

Where did that claim come from? o_O

Look at all these people you mislead! :P

The nightlies aren't going anywhere until the 10.2 code base isn't being updated frequently enough to be worth doing nightlies for.

Guest danny19901
I just open sourced all of the stuff I'm using for 4.3. If 10/10.1 suddenly gets better you know why. :P Where did that claim come from? o_O Look at all these people you mislead! :P The nightlies aren't going anywhere until the 10.2 code base isn't being updated frequently enough to be worth doing nightlies for.
Oh I'm sorry I assumed all this 4.4 kitkat talk yesterday plus no nightly from last night Oh if possible could you look in to HW acceleration for youtube etc... Edited by danny19901

Guest alicheusz
Oh I'm sorry I assumed aMotorola milestone4.4 kitkat talk yescomplicatedcated plus no nI don'tghtly from last night
Oh if possible could you look in to HW acceleration for youtube etc...[/quoarete]

It make perfect sense to go for 4.4 It looks like it was created specially for y300. For time being it would be nice to iron first most annoying bugs from 10.2 like green bar in youtube.

Developing take lot of time. In my previous phone it take 3 years to make usable cm7 (motorola milestone). But it was more complicated than this one. I know that 4.4 will take time. People thinks that everything is fixable in no time but is not. They are impatient and because of that they turn this thread in useless noise.
Edited by alicheusz

Guest danny19901

I have to admit since Kitkat is meant to use less ram which means we will have a better more friendly less laggy experience I hope I'm right in what I have said lol