[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM] [ALL]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest danny19901

I'm on 21st build signal for me seems better I'm in a bad area for signal lol normally 0 - 1 bar with HSDPA now I'm getting 2 - 3 Bars with HSDPA :) I just flashed over 20th build

Guest danny19901

What you mean sorry am new to all this

you where on about signal drop I'm guessing you meaning network signal but for me it seems better than usual try full wipe and reflash if issues still happening or try reboot may sort it self out

Guest danny19901

Latest which is today's nightly I recently just downloaded it and seems better for signal and network data speed normally I get soundcloud buffering now no buffering like I said hard to get signal in my area

Guest danny19901

Any way to make y300 hspa+ do you know

not sure but they are network tweaks you can do and try pimp my ROM from playstore is free also try android tweaker pro or free version just becareful applying tweaks :) may cause bootloop

Guest kripticmc

Got pimp my ROM an andromizer but seems same I heard this phone should be hspa+ an have a 1750mzh batt but mine is slow an has a 2200mzh batt is yours same

Guest kripticmc

I'm on three an have same model but every single specs page plus huaweis says 1730 batt which should last longer than our 2200 but ether way its a smashing little phone for price

Guest danny19901

Yeah true that I paid £60 for mine it was meant to be locked on 02 I tried my three sim and was already unlocked the shop I got from had another but it was £80 and apparently unlocked either way worth the money

Guest danny19901

To be honest I have never used swap lol except on my xperia play but had issues when using it anyway I thought I try out swapper for root and works fine

Guest SaurabhRCk

Flashed with the next Update of TWRP (2.3.6.1 (tomorrow It'll be available for everyone) thanks to kra1o5) and running perfectly on my G510, It's an awesome rom, 0 bugs except youtube.

I am sorry but I think its 2.6.3.1 not 2.3.6.1! anyway , when we will get that update?? There is nothing in the official website.

Guest Silencer96

Guys, stop overworking the poor bloke and let him do his job. Granted, it isn't even his job. Bear in mind that he's doing this in his own spare time. 

Guest Carlos_EVH
I am sorry but I think its 2.6.3.1 not 2.3.6.1! anyway , when we will get that update?? There is nothing in the official website.
Oh sh#t, it was the second time I wrote It bad lol, today we'll get the new update of the twrp with the fix, as fast as the Team Win upload the update And Dazz, everytime we get a new nightly do we have to do every single wipe before flash it? Or can we flash it without wipe anything? Edited by Carlos_EVH

Guest SaurabhRCk

Oh sh#t, it was the second time I wrote It bad lol, today we'll get the new update of the twrp with the fix, as fast as the Team Win upload the update And Dazz, everytime we get a new nightly do we have to do every single wipe before flash it? Or can we flash it without wipe anything?

great! Just one thing you have installed that update with the latest 10.2 build right? So have you experienced any problem without the official issue? or anything unusual? Is the selinux is enabled in yours? Thnx.

Guest Carlos_EVH

great! Just one thing you have installed that update with the latest 10.2 build right? So have you experienced any problem without the official issue? or anything unusual? Is the selinux is enabled in yours? Thnx.

I haven't had any issue, I have root access, I can mount system r/w, and the ROM runs smooth and without any other issue except TVE green line in youtube and videos.

I don't hace the link because kra1o5 send me through IRC and now I'm writing through tapatalk

Guest SaurabhRCk

I haven't had any issue, I have root access, I can mount system r/w, and the ROM runs smooth and without any other issue except TVE green line in youtube and videos.

I don't hace the link because kra1o5 send me through IRC and now I'm writing through tapatalk

owo! great! thnx for the info. waiting for this! I really like twrp. I don't wanna change to cwm unless its the last option.