[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM] [ALL]

Guest Dazzozo

I have cleared the the dalvik cached and upgraded from 10.1 to 10.2, everything seems quite nice/polished so far. But I'm not longer unable to connect to the internet via google play store, overall connectivity is established(browsing, etc). I have had a look at a few solutions to this problem but neither seem to work for me, the xda guys suggest modifying the hosts file in the /etc/ but I'm unable to do so due to permission issues even though I have granted full access to 'total commander'. Do I maybe need a specific version of google play store? Any help would be highly appreciated.

You have to do a full wipe from 10.1 to 10.2 and install new gapps, you cant do a normal upgrade...

Hi all,

I've been using this ROM with SWAP enabled for about two weeks without having random reboots.

Yesterday I tried disabiling swap and got now the first random reboot...

Anyone else is experiencing this strange behaviour? I often experience random reboots when I'm reading app notifications but only when memory swap is disabled..

It's a pity because it is a very good ROM..

Of  course, thanks dazzozo! 

Andrea

Hi all,

I've been using this ROM with SWAP enabled for about two weeks without having random reboots.

Yesterday I tried disabiling swap and got now the first random reboot...

Anyone else is experiencing this strange behaviour? I often experience random reboots when I'm reading app notifications but only when memory swap is disabled..

It's a pity because it is a very good ROM..

Of  course, thanks dazzozo! 

Andrea

As someone may ask, I don't need all that stability for myself, as I've been using this ROM since November, but I would like to install this ROM in my wife's phone, that is a very delicate matter ;)

I think you can use todays nightly without any problems for your wife <_<  (I think even if it's "very delicate matter" - everything is working since esterday - no browser-lags or random reboots in dyly use for me)

I had some reboots only when using root apps beside that only two or three times since the first nightly ^_^

btw: What has SWAP to do with that? I thought it's not enabled normally, so why care about that? The ROM is working perfect without  it.

LG Shadowghost

Sorry shadowgost but it is not stable for me.

I wiped everything with twrp (except my sdcard) but I still have random reboots..

I enabled swap to see if it could help in low memory conditions but what I found with it was stability of the system.

I understand it is surprising bit it is what i'm experiencing and just asking if it is the rame for someone else here

Guest markdj57

I'm trying to play a YouTube video or one from Google +, they don't seem to play. Is 

there any fix out?

EDIT:

It seems I had downloaded and tried to flash cm11 over 10.2. Oops! Is cm11 better? video playback wise?

How do you go from cm10.2 to cm11? I'm getting bootloop.

Edited by markdj57

Hi,

I am using latest nightly 10.2 and I have to say it's really cool... except one thing.

My phone just drains batter, with GPS / bluetooth / Wifi OFF in 2G only mode I get 2 days out of it...

On stock I'd get 5-6 like this. Is it just me or you guys have that issue as well? 

I thought this was resolved somehow... or is there something I need to do in order to improve things?

Regards and merry christmas.

Guest androholic

Can anybody share about gaming experience? I had tried Temple Run2, Riptide GP2 and those are running smoothly. But Asphalt 8, Angry Birds Go not running. May its a bug regarding HWA. How about you guyz?

Guest medinstpro

Is there any patch to fix sharpen option in picture edit menu? Seems like that option is totaly broken?

nope....first sharpen image, then crop and edit more

Guest optimusanna™

Thank you lots for this ROM and all the time and effort you put into it, despite the negative comments. You didn't have to donate your time to any of this, but you did nevertheless. So thank you. I tried othr roms and this is the best, super rom! Never imagined this phone would ever see above 4.1.1

However, Using the dec 25 nightly and I run into few minor issues, but they're not unbearable. I get a few random reboots, while using UC Browser Mini, or just simply adjusting some options. And my phone takes awhile before it starts to recieve any signal...don't kno what's causing that.

Contemplating if upgrading to the latest nightly would fix this...

Guest rashthedude

To further extend my question, I was using 10.1 and upgraded to 10.2 now keyboard and system keep on crashing and the phone is pretty much unusable. So I would like to do a clean wipe and install the rom + gapps.

Guest optimusanna™

Thank you lots for this ROM and all the time and effort you put into it, despite the negative comments. You didn't have to donate your time to any of this, but you did nevertheless. So thank you. I tried othr roms and this is the best, super rom! Never imagined this phone would ever see above 4.1.1

However, Using the dec 25 nightly and I run into few minor issues, but they're not unbearable. I get a few random reboots, while using UC Browser Mini, or just simply adjusting some options. And my phone takes awhile before it starts to recieve any signal...don't kno what's causing that.

Contemplating if upgrading to the latest nightly would fix this...

Sorry, this should be for Kitkat 4.4.2, ignore.

Guest Dazzozo

@Dazzoso, I found on internet some adreno 2xx drivers but for others devices for cm10.2, can't be used for this phone?or we can use only huawei drivers?

We're mostly stuck with these drivers unless you want to break almost everything else. Horrible interdependent mess. Kinda looking for miracles to be able to go anywhere.