[ROM] B197 Lunatic Pandora 4.3

Guest TangerineTractor

Guest TangerineTractor

Just been uploaded on HTCmania.

Seems good, couple of bits missing - you'll need to flash or install Super-SU from Google Play for root.

Xposed installer is a seperate APK if you want it.

Nice camera.

On the whole, seems very fast and smooth, all working. Battery is not as good as in the previous version in initial testing, but may settle down given time.

Note: This ROM is nothing to do with me, I'm just posting the link...

If you can't read spanish like me, use Chrome browser and let it auto translate - although you'll need the original version to see the downlaod links and screenshots!

http://www.htcmania.com/showthread.php?t=617577

hi i'm running this rom at the moment but,the battery isn't good as the previous 4.1!!...anyway still remain a very good rom ,very smooth and stable.

ps:in the changelog the developer says that he add "CamaraSLIM" what is this????

Guest TangerineTractor

hi i'm running this rom at the moment but,the battery isn't good as the previous 4.1!!...anyway still remain a very good rom ,very smooth and stable.

ps:in the changelog the developer says that he add "CamaraSLIM" what is this????

Yeah, I'm finding the same with the battery, but the OP does say that there is an expected initial drain, but should be ok after a fresh full charge. I'm charging now and will test.

CameraSLIM looks like a nicely tweaked camera... has a nice shutter effect and seems to work nice and quickly. If the battery drain is still there - and I think it might bust be inherent in all B197 based roms, then I'll go back to 4.1 which is also rock solid and stable, if not quite as fast as this version (I'll extract that nice camera first though!)

Guest TangerineTractor

new version available...

but for stock based..

whene does he update Lunatic pandora X version?

Read the HTCmania forum. There's a thread on there. He says there's a bug in the CM based, so he's not releasing.

By the way, your signature pic is very annoying, takes up too much space, and stops people browsing this forum at work! Please remove it!

Guest Jelly Bean

Read the HTCmania forum. There's a thread on there. He says there's a bug in the CM based, so he's not releasing.

By the way, your signature pic is very annoying, takes up too much space, and stops people browsing this forum at work! Please remove it!

thanks for reminder

I remove it now....

Guest TangerineTractor

Lunatic pandora X-2 already released based on kra1o5's CM10 R8....!!!!!

It's update has been delayed. Anyway, this topic was about Lunatic Pandora 4.3... I think there are a great many people who find some of the bugs/issues in CM not practical for daily use, and so prefer a tweaked stock-based rom.

Guest TangerineTractor

No wonder...

Cm10.2 and 10.1 have some bugs so in new build , based on cm10 r8 is the best option

I agree that CM10r8 is the best CM out there at the moment, but it still has some issues - video recording, battery on 3g isn't as good as stock b196...

Guest Jelly Bean

I agree that CM10r8 is the best CM out there at the moment, but it still has some issues - video recording, battery on 3g isn't as good as stock b196...

Yes, That's true

But we know cm10r8 is better then other Cm.

Edited by Jelly Bean

Guest nxmatic

Could someone give me the steps to install this rom?

I'm not very good in Spanish, Google translation does not help me. I see a lot of warning on this page.

Thanks.

Guest TayoOnabule

Same as any other rom. You'll need to flash it in recovery (turn off phone, remove battery for 2 or more seconds, replace battery, hold Volume Up and Power Button until you get to the recovery) wipe data, cache and dalvik then install the rom from your sd card....

Guys, should i make a topic so that people can see how to do all this? i dont know....

Guest TangerineTractor

Their pretty obvious if you download them. One's the Huawei clock, the other is xposed installer.

I found the rom very fast but too much battery drain.

Guest TangerineTractor

Did you find it to be 'the fastest'? or just very fast?

Very fast. As fast as anything else I've tried. To be honest, most 197 based roms are fast, but all have worse battery than 196 based. Lunatic 4.1 is stil the best balance between performance and battery for stock based roms, in my opinion.