Looking for stock Bell or Sasktel Y300-151 firmware

Guest mdrv500

Guest mdrv500

Kind of a crappy first post I know cluttering up the forums with a lame request but I did the unthinkable and didn't make a backup. Every other droid phone I've had has had firmwares almost always available. So ya, I know alot of people bought this phone recently from Best Buy/Future Shop ($69...not bad!) and many of them have made the pilgramige to modaco in search or root/unlock/roms so if anyone was smarter than me and made a backup that woould be a huge help. The bell firmware is impossible to find and I only found the sasktel firmware on a paid download site. Thanks.

As I had a lot of inquiries I re-enabled the above share for those who would like to download the backup.  Please hurry as I will not keep it forever...  I need the space for other stuff.  

To all those that download the ROM please reply here to le me know you actually got it all right,

• 3 months later...
Guest stent00

this won't work for me as I need the modem and baseband flashed through dload folder. I flashed the Y300-100 internatioal version over my y300-151 as Swapperr messed my phone. Now my 3G bands are gone. Idon't want to use imei zeroing tool as that is risky. My only hope is that Huawei releases the Y300-151 original firmware for Bell Canada. this truly sucks

• 5 weeks later...
Guest norayrhajian

Here is a link to a ClockWorkMod backup I made for Bell's y300-0151 firmware:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_mONZtFfAM0VUxXSXdvWGFUOE0/edit?usp=sharing

Please tell me once you completed your download so I can remove the file it does take some space...

This is also what I've been looking for... spent way too many hours fighting this phone and just as I was downloading, I read this next message:

this won't work for me as I need the modem and baseband flashed through dload folder. I flashed the Y300-100 internatioal version over my y300-151 as Swapperr messed my phone. Now my 3G bands are gone. Idon't want to use imei zeroing tool as that is risky. My only hope is that Huawei releases the Y300-151 original firmware for Bell Canada. this truly sucks

Unfortunately, I had done the same thing, so I assume the download wouldn't work for me either.  I'm wondering if stent00 came up with any other solution since his original post. Anything?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest stent00

I haven't seen anything posted yet for the firmware for the Y300-151 Bell version. Im still stuck. I wish someone could extract the radio files and create a zip file to overwrite the 3G bands back to stock. Thing is the user base of the Y300-151 is so much smaller than the Y300 international version as they call it. Really not International if you ask me!

• 1 year later...
Guest Buckybarnes
On Wednesday, November 13, 2013 at 0:02 PM, millep said:

Here is a link to a ClockWorkMod backup I made for Bell's y300-0151 firmware:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_mONZtFfAM0VUxXSXdvWGFUOE0/edit?usp=sharing

Please tell me once you completed your download so I can remove the file it does take some space...

Hello  please can you please send me the link for this  download it really need it thank you