Huawei firmware B199?

Guest Romagnolo1973

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nirmalbalaji

I've taken it from an Italian forum...

It's a update.app, i've flashed it and is working good... Even i don't know changelog 

Can you post the link of that forum?

Guest TayoOnabule

i can not flash it with vol + vol - power, because i have g510 0100. is it other way to flash it? thanks.

You can use the huawei update extractor to turn it into a .zip ....

Guest TangerineTractor

@TangerineTractor, Did you tested the B199 ROM? If you did, post the impressions of it. You are the one who tests every Stock ROM, so it will be a wise info since I completely moved to CM.

Not tried stock 199 - there isn't a flashable zip yet. Fusion b8 is excellent, probably the best rom out there at the moment.

Guest tomtruckie

Not tried stock 199 - there isn't a flashable zip yet. Fusion b8 is excellent, probably the best rom out there at the moment.

I made a flashable zip with update extractor. Total stock just left out recovery and baseband. I rooted it and got rid of all huawei crap.

Its extremely fast and stable. Using nova. Got notification toggles by flashing universal cust. I'm staying with it for now.

Guest TangerineTractor

I made a flashable zip with update extractor. Total stock just left out recovery and baseband. I rooted it and got rid of all huawei crap.

Its extremely fast and stable. Using nova. Got notification toggles by flashing universal cust. I'm staying with it for now.

You fancy making your zip available? Not worried about toggles, exposed or gravity box, just a clean bloat free stock...

• 1 month later...
Guest learhackna

could you please provide a link to the universal cust. i badly need stock toggles