[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest herrdeh

Hi everybody,

as it looks as if the bluetooth-keyboard-pairing-but-not-connecting bug cannot be fixed in the next few weeks, I thought about going back to cm9 (10.2 is affected as well). But I couldnt find any ROMs, all links I tried are dead, and the download page on cyanogenmod.org does not link older versions.

Could somebody give me a hint and tell me, which is the most recommendable version?

BT keyboard really is a killer feature for me.

Thanks,

herrdeh 

Guest Taiji2078

I installed ALL the KK versions posted here in the modaco forums for my Huawei Y300. All have the same problem: I cannot see the emoji fonts in games. I can see them in chat apps like Palringo tho. What can I do to fix this ? The fonts aren't missing ... it is like they aren't enabled for the 2D apps. Can you help please ?

Thank you !

Edited by Taiji2078

Guest catastelea

Hi,

Just installed this ROM and i like it, congrats dazoo for this, great job!

I wanted to ask if anyone has problems with pulse notificating light? Mine when i am trying to set a color flashes wierd and when screen is off it doesn't light at all...

Thank you, again good job on this!

Guest Barty22

Flashed 5/09 nightly today, running smoothly so far.

Are you guys still having random reboot issues, as described in the last few pages?

I moved to carbon rom a few days ago because cm11 issues were getting too annoying. However carbon rom ceased development and also has reboot issues, but much less than cm11.

Guest greg121

I am using 05/08. I flashed it using TWRP over the air.

Like once or twice a day the phone doesn't wake up, screen stays black. I need to put out the battery to reboot. I read in previous posts from random reboot which I don't encounter.

Can anyone recommend another nightly or does anyone has the same problem?

Guest dan555

Hi 

I'm really interested in the ROM but i have a couple of questions;

1. are there any more bugs, if so what

2. do you have to be rooted to install

2. and how do you install the ROM step by step from stock rom

Thanks Daniel

Guest coolvpraveen95

Hi 

I'm really interested in the ROM but i have a couple of questions;

1. are there any more bugs, if so what

2. do you have to be rooted to install

2. and how do you install the ROM step by step from stock rom

Thanks Daniel

1.There are no bugs except random reboots which occurs only twice a day.Its not a problem.

I use 28/04/14 rom,which runs smoothly upto now.....

2.yes,you have to be rooted,unlock the bootloader,and install custom recovery like TWRP.

3.http://huawei-y300.tumblr.com/post/47366836617/how-to-unlock-and-root-huawei-ascend-y300-all

Go to this link and follow the procedure.Its very simple.

4.In the case of getting the bootloader code,dont request from HUAWEI website,as it takes much time....so u follow the steps mentioned in the following link using DC-unlocker http://huaweinews.com/2013/11/unlock-ascend-y300-bootloader/

Guest timli

Android's built-in encryption is broken with this, since the function does only encrypt /data and the internal storage is not emulated from /data/media.

# Android fstab file.
    # The filesystem that contains the filesystem checker binary (typically /system) cannot
    # specify MF_CHECK, and must come before any filesystems that do specify MF_CHECK

#<src>                                 <mnt_point>       <type>  <mnt_flags and options>                 <fs_mgr_flags>
    /dev/block/mmcblk0p12                  /boot             emmc    defaults                                defaults
    /dev/block/mmcblk0p13                  /recovery         emmc    defaults                                defaults
    /dev/block/mmcblk0p15                  /cache            ext4    nosuid,nodev,barrier=1                  wait,check
    /dev/block/mmcblk0p16                  /cust             ext4    ro,barrier=1                            wait
    /dev/block/mmcblk0p17                  /system           ext4    ro,barrier=1                            wait
    /dev/block/mmcblk0p18                  /data             ext4    nosuid,nodev,noauto_da_alloc,barrier=1  wait,check,encryptable=footer,length=-16384

/devices/platform/msm_sdcc.1/mmc_host  auto              auto    defaults                                voldmanaged=sdcard1:auto,noemulatedsd
    /devices/platform/msm_sdcc.3/mmc_host  auto              auto    defaults                                voldmanaged=sdcard0:19,noemulatedsd,nonremovable

/dev/block/zram0                       none              swap    defaults                                zramsize=50331648

sdcard0:19,noemulatedsd
Edited by timli

Guest timli
4.In the case of getting the bootloader code,dont request from HUAWEI website,as it takes much time....so u follow the steps mentioned in the following link using DC-unlocker http://huaweinews.com/2013/11/unlock-ascend-y300-bootloader/

http://consumer.huawei.com/en/support/index.htm

unbenanntcpk27.png

After entering some device-specific data, it will print out the code instantly. You don't have to contact the support. (The section with this link is really hard to find.)

Edited by timli

Guest SH3H1

can I apply this rom for huawei y511

not can found a rom for my device, so this rom can be estable ?

No..don't if you want the phone alive :P

Guest Jay G.

5/09 , using since past 24hours, going smoothly, no random reboots

Wow! i guess ill stick to that nightly too. But continue in updating us. :)

Guest Taiji2078

Hello !

Here is my emoji font problem with your build ... not displaying emoji at all in games ... CM has nothing wrong tho ... it's something strange about the port to Huawei.

I have 2 other smartphones with CM 11.0 and both are working ok, displaying fonts as it should. Huawei instead cannot display KitKat fonts in apps ... only in messaging apps.

Here are the screenshots, to understand better:

Samsung system:

post-1041123-0-61291400-1399729975_thumb

Samsung fonts in games:

post-1041123-0-90054200-1399730003_thumb:

Huawei system:

post-1041123-0-88381400-1399730039_thumb

Huawei fonts in games ... emoji not working:

post-1041123-0-97836100-1399730059_thumb

I hope you can fix this. Thank you very much !

Have a great day !

Guest Jay G.

5/09 , using since past 24hours, going smoothly, no random reboots.

can you try opening several apps and see if it will run smoothly and no reboot will occur. Thank you! :)