[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest SaurabhRCk

Same problem in the same release.

Something related to fm specifically for y300 has been changed in tonight's nightly! you can try that. 14/5

Guest Trapezio

Something related to fm specifically for y300 has been changed in tonight's nightly! you can try that. 14/5

In 14/5 fm radio works but the sound volume is constant (irrelevant after all)

Guest SaurabhRCk

In 14/5 fm radio works but the sound volume is constant (irrelevant after all)

What about crash or restart! Anything? 

Guest turbytudy

in 13/04 i got the usual "lockscreen has crashed, the usual random reboots... and about the radio no sound. I m goind to test the 14/04 in a few minutes, coming with updates. Anotherthing. anybody knows anything about NFC?

Guest j-beltran

in 13/04 i got the usual "lockscreen has crashed, the usual random reboots... and about the radio no sound. I m goind to test the 14/04 in a few minutes, coming with updates. Anotherthing. anybody knows anything about NFC?

Not only the problems with the SystemUi(StatusBar) but with the VoIp. I can't make calls on LINE, Messenger Facebook.. Etc.

Guest SaurabhRCk

I know its a long shot, but there was some changes regarding incall ui. By any chance the delay while incoming and outgoing call is solved??

Guest sonicadvance

Hello !

Using Bluetooth drains the battery. Working time without bluetooth 2 to 3 days, with turned on bluetooth max 1,5 days.

Please fix it. Thanks a lot !

Is there a chance that the SMS App gets Smileys ? Maybe the Huawei ones ?

Edited by sonicadvance

Guest j-beltran

It seems that the version of today will have not significant changes. At least for me.

===================================

Since Wed May 14 03:34:41 UTC 2014

* external/stagefright-plugins

c5b79b6 FFmpegExtractor: set proper mimetype for VP8/9

2b5ec4a FFmpegExtractor: mark VP9 as supported

0924866 FFmpegExtractor: add mp3 to supported list

* frameworks/native

775f5e7 Merge remote-tracking branch 'cm/cm-11.0' into cm-11.0

bfa404a Revert "SF: Reduce size of DisplayFrame according to "transparent region""

Guest Trapezio

It seems that the version of today will have not significant changes. At least for me.

Since Wed May 14 03:34:41 UTC 2014

* external/stagefright-plugins

c5b79b6 FFmpegExtractor: set proper mimetype for VP8/9

2b5ec4a FFmpegExtractor: mark VP9 as supported

0924866 FFmpegExtractor: add mp3 to supported list

* frameworks/native

775f5e7 Merge remote-tracking branch 'cm/cm-11.0' into cm-11.0

bfa404a Revert "SF: Reduce size of DisplayFrame according to "transparent region""

where is the changelog?

Guest SaurabhRCk

So I have been using this for last 24hrs. no issue till now! No reboot, no crash! very stable! no significant battery drain or anything! just the speaker sound is low and also intd is not supporting! I will try chil's kernel repack for cm 11 today with it! 

Guest SaurabhRCk

well, the rom is working great with with chil360's kernel! no issue so far, installed couple of oneplus one apps! performance is really good.

Guest Vule991

well, the rom is working great with with chil360's kernel! no issue so far, installed couple of oneplus one apps! performance is really good.

Calls, Radio FM audio control, System UI?

Guest s.a.salar

Please give me link to chil360's kernel and I think I can flash it through TWRP recovery.

Guest j-beltran

where is the changelog?

http://jenkins.thebronasium.com/job/android/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/archive/CHANGES.txt

Yes, you´re right. I was wrong, this version has fixed the problems with the systemUI. But there are other bugs that have been commented here: the fonts, the low volume on speaker and the VoIP. 

Guest SaurabhRCk

Calls, Radio FM audio control, System UI?

yup! everything! well call delay is not solved completely, but reduced in a great extent! hope future updates will solve the issue too! 

Please give me link to chil360's kernel and I think I can flash it through TWRP recovery.

here you go! 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B936USMlQhtKZEZHenBCR2pXc28/edit?usp=sharing

http://jenkins.thebronasium.com/job/android/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/archive/CHANGES.txt

Yes, you´re right. I was wrong, this version has fixed the problems with the systemUI. But there are other bugs that have been commented here: the fonts, the low volume on speaker and the VoIP. 

Low volume is due to fm implementation. its an old bug from cm 10 so as voip! daz solved the issue couple of weeks ago by changing sample freq.  but I think fm implementation have broken something again! If you ask me, this rom now will be more stable without fm coz cm source already solved the system ui crash and daz reduced the call delay. I would say to remove fm, and bring back previous changes!  

also I am not sure what you ment by fonts! I have changed the fonts by cm theme engine today and its working! 

Edited by SaurabhRCk

Guest SH3H1

The low volume is because FM Radio implementation !

Edit: Aree yar saurabh,thum tho bahuth jaldhi reply kiya :)

Edited by MasterRck

Guest QUANTRONIUM    S.G.T

Minor bugs here and there but I've got no system ui crash on my G510, I just want my radio back please Dazzozo