[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest j-beltran

skype or hangout is not working?? I have not tested it! can you report!

Skype works perfect. But Hangouts, line or calls on messenger Facebook are not working at all. Waiting for the fix.

Guest Taiji2078

I had a notification from Palringo ... the led was working but drained the battery from 50% to 11% in 2 hours :)

The fonts problem stays. As I said before: Dazz, fix the fonts issue and I will donate too. Test it in "Racing Live" game, from Storm8. If I see color emoji in game, I donate.

Thanks !

Edited by Taiji2078

Guest Taiji2078

It looks that this ROM needs a full update since parts of it are really outdated (2013).I was comparing sources here with my Samsung ... almost a full year difference. I hope Dazz will return.

Guest rederik75

what is that kernel for? Is it important to be flashed?

Quite important. Actually, as important as having a brain inside the head...  :D

Guest j-beltran

The version 20140520 is Okey. No much problems. I just find somethings:

The problems with VoIP remains and in this release, no matter what keyboard you use, sometimes it doesn't make any entry. I mean, the keyboard opens but when I click to one key nothing happens on the writing box, or however it's called.

Anyone else with this problems?

Edited by j-beltran

Guest david-rf

no dazz? no stable kk....carbon is very smoot

Well, yes and no. I'm using carbon since last month and even though in the first days it was great, now I'm getting more and more random reboots, up to 4 in 1 day... Since then I haven't touched any setting or installed any app, so this behavior is very strange. I really liked Carbon but now it became unusable...

Guest Taiji2078

I also used Carbon ... works ok for me, no reboots in 2 weeks. The problem is that it uses the same OLD source everybody uses to build ROMs here, so it has all the problems described above by other posters: same wifi slow connecting time, no emoji fonts for 2d and 3d games, same battery drain when I receive a notification in Palringo, etc.

The source is the problem, since it wasn't updated in the past 6 months. Just check it for yourself on the GitHub. Anybody can build a ROM but if the source isn't good, we have a big problem.

I hope Dazz will return to continue his work here ... but I kinda lost faith now.

The best thing we could do is to go to the XDA forums and spam them to begin working on the Huawei phones. If we manage to grab a true developer from XDA, bam! problems solved.

Thanks for reading and move your arse to XDA and start spammning :) I'm already doing it :D

You can start by visiting and posting HERE. Thanks !

Edited by Taiji2078

Guest j-beltran

I also used Carbon ... works ok for me, no reboots in 2 weeks. The problem is that it uses the same OLD source everybody uses to build ROMs here, so it has all the problems described above by other posters: same wifi slow connecting time, no emoji fonts for 2d and 3d games, same battery drain when I receive a notification in Palringo, etc.

The source is the problem, since it wasn't updated in the past 6 months. Just check it for yourself on the GitHub. Anybody can build a ROM but if the source isn't good, we have a big problem.

I hope Dazz will return to continue his work here ... but I kinda lost faith now.

The best thing we could do is to go to the XDA forums and spam them to begin working on the Huawei phones. If we manage to grab a true developer from XDA, bam! problems solved.

Thanks for reading and move your arse to XDA and start spammning :) I'm already doing it :D

You can start by visiting and posting HERE. Thanks !

I don't know if I´m very optimistic but another option could be asking for an Official Cyanogenmod version for our devices, as they have three huawei devices supported: xjzz.png

I don´t know why we couldn´t have one release directly from Cyanogenmod. I found a forum asking this same from the last year, I think if a big amount of people comment it we could reach to the eyes of some of its developers. The link of the forum is HERE. And of course I´ve already commented on the XDA forum. 

Guest Quadri

YES :) I finally installed the ROM yesterday (I couldn't get the boot unlocked, I missed 1 step in the instructions, DOH)

Now, It all works fine as far as I see, ubt many apps crash on a regular base.

Go SMS, Camera360, etc,...

Do any of you have this also?

Any ideas what might cause this?

Which nightly build is most stable? And how do I reflash it? On top of the other Or complete wipe (please say no ;-) )

Edited by Quadri

Guest LukeNukem71

I installed the ROM. It all works fine but Battery Voltage indicate 4mV at 100%. With stock ROM, battery voltage is indicated 4241mV.

Any ideas what might cause this?

Guest greg121

I'm on 0522 now. wiped cache and dalvik. all day no random reboots or freezes. I did one navigation and did some casual playin for test purposes. I don't use fmradio. quite happy for now.

Edited by greg121