[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest j-beltran

What happened with the today's release? What does "currently disabled" means exactly??? Temporarily or no? Does anyone know about it in thebronasium.com?

atdur.jpg

Guest j-beltran

What happened with the today's release? What does "currently disabled" means exactly??? Temporarily or no? Does anyone know about it in thebronasium.com?

atdur.jpg

I already figured it out. It seems they are moving from a server to another. I guess we have to wait, anyway there is not update today. 

ak7hqv.jpg

Edited by j-beltran

Guest SaurabhRCk

I am using Synopsis kernel for cm 11 on my y300 , and no reboots. !!!!

how is the rom's performance and memory management??

Guest s.a.salar

how is the rom's performance and memory management??

For general purpose I found no lags no rebooting. But games I don't know ! With standard kernel that comes with Rom as well as Chil kernel, I experienced so many reboots even for general browsing using chrome, feedly, flipboard and plume. But with Synopsis, I found no reboots and browsing smooth !

Guest SaurabhRCk

For general purpose I found no lags no rebooting. But games I don't know ! With standard kernel that comes with Rom as well as Chil kernel, I experienced so many reboots even for general browsing using chrome, feedly, flipboard and plume. But with Synopsis, I found no reboots and browsing smooth !

thnx for the info! I will try it asap!