[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest TheHindu

Stable ROM means that there is no more scope of development or Improvement.

Until unless there is SCOPE FOR DEVELOPMENT everything Remains in BETA Stage.

SO this ROM is in BETA stage. Dont confuse the word STABLE.

THIS ROM is STABLE FOR DAILY USE.

Now please SHUT THE HELL UP and Enjoy 4.4.4 which even GALAXY S4 users dont have from SAMSUNG in all the regions. 

Edited by TheHindu

Guest Taiji2078

You can add the alarm clock on the bugs list. After the last update, the alarm didn't work again. I'm finally free to wake up when I want !!! :D

My boiled eggs got stone hard because the timer alarm started to ring 3 minutes later, after reaching something like -3 minutes :))) If you suffer from constipation, this ROM may cause you some disconfort ... :D

Anyway, as the hindu guy says, the rom is stable for me too - no random reboots. There are minor bugs, but who cares ??? I have my S5 for daily use. This device is to run only one little game (Racing Live) that I needed an extra account for. Almost everything works great (specially my emoji fonts), so I'm happy :D

Cya around guys and have a great time !

Edited by Taiji2078

Guest RenatoNismo

I updated nightly via CM Updater and it back to install many apps that I already deleted and already flashed normal kernel. DAMN ! is there any way to install and let apps and kernel intact ?

Guest ZolaIII

I updated nightly via CM Updater and it back to install many apps that I already deleted and already flashed normal kernel. DAMN ! is there any way to install and let apps and kernel intact ?

Well you don't wipe the data partition & apps will stay untouched & flashing kernel back is 5 seconds of time...

Guest RenatoNismo

I tried to say that I uninstalled some system apps with root uninstaller and flashed synopsis kernel.

today used cm updater for flash new nightly and it updated automatically.

and things that I deleted are back, and kernel back to normal.

I had to uninstall the apps again and flashed synopsis kernel again.. 

if it will be always and no other way, well I won't update nightly everyday.

Guest soulhand

I think it will. The installer can't easily tell that those system apps have been removed deliberately. Same for the kernel, it doesn't know you don't want that updated.

Guest rashthedude

I had a few reboots a day so decided to install chilkernel360 v45. Now the 'unfortunately, the process com.android.phone has stopped' just won't go away. Is there a known incompatibility issue?

Guest spikypotato

I had a few reboots a day so decided to install chilkernel360 v45. Now the 'unfortunately, the process com.android.phone has stopped' just won't go away. Is there a known incompatibility issue?

Did you downloaded that kernel in the SlimKat thread? Don't download from there as it is not compatible with CM11. There's a guy (not from MoDaCo), repacked Chil360's kernel to make it compatible for CM11. 

Here's the link: http://www.htcmania.com/showthread.php?t=810679

Guest asgardian

Hello, anyone can u tell me how to resize the icon? Because I think the icon is bigger than other customROM and a little blur. I try edit ro.sf.lcd_density=240 set 240 value to 180 and/or 218. After reboot, the icon size is changed but it's look blur. Please tell me how to fix this problem

Sorry for my bad english. thx

Guest rederik75

I tried to say that I uninstalled some system apps with root uninstaller and flashed synopsis kernel.

today used cm updater for flash new nightly and it updated automatically.

and things that I deleted are back, and kernel back to normal.

I had to uninstall the apps again and flashed synopsis kernel again.. 

if it will be always and no other way, well I won't update nightly everyday.

I had a similar problem, you can see the solution here: http://www.modaco.com/topic/365931-jb-431-cyanogenmod-102-rom-all/?p=2174501

Basically: I wanted to preserve a "custom" system app, I mean an app (google car kit) that I put in system by myself. In the linked post you can see that I had to add a line with the app path to a file in  /system/addon.d/ that is used by the update scripts.

In your case, I think that you should delete the lines referring to the system app you deleted.

Guest commandline1984

What in this ROM is unstable ???? 

I am using it for 6 months and everything is working fine..

If you are having problems then its because you are using some third party launcher which is using too much RAM and causing problems for you.

I am using google launcher and its perfect.

If you will PLAY GAMES that require 1 GB RAM or high graphics then its not the developers FAULT.

HARDWARE LIMITATIONS cannot be Overcome by software improvements..

Please DO NOT say that this ROM is unstable.

I HEREBY DECLARE that this ROM is VERY GOOD for daily use and IT IS VERY MUCH STABLE.

Stable ROM means that there is no more scope of development or Improvement.

Until unless there is SCOPE FOR DEVELOPMENT everything Remains in BETA Stage.

SO this ROM is in BETA stage. Dont confuse the word STABLE.

THIS ROM is STABLE FOR DAILY USE.

Now please SHUT THE HELL UP and Enjoy 4.4.4 which even GALAXY S4 users dont have from SAMSUNG in all the regions. 

First off: Not everything is working fine. Read the forums.

Second: I didnt use 3rd party launchers and i dont game. Dont assume, ask!

third: You declare? Are you the developer? Are you experienced in QA? Do you have a clue about ROM development? You declare nothing here. Dazzoo declares. Or are you the official Spokesperson?

You say this rom is beta and not stable. Then you say its stable for daily use.... Get it straight man.

And beta also means that there are relase critical bugs. An RC would be the closest thing to a stable version.

Your definition of Stable is wrong. A Stable piece of software can of course be improved. Stable doesnt mean finished.

Your personal experience with something doesnt make it the same for everybody.

PS: My wifes Galaxy S4 mini got Android 4.4.4 Cyanogenmod (Official).

BTW: you use the "google launcher"? So you use a 3rd Party Launcher yourself? Because CMs Launcher is called trebuchet.

*Somethingwritteningreenwithyellinginit*

Edited by commandline1984

Guest david-rf

I sold my Y300. I'm going to hand it to the new owner tonight. I'd like to give it to him with the latest stable CM nightly. Could someone please tell me if I should flash Chili's 0.44 with nightly of 8 july with no worries? Or any other advice? Thanks.

Guest Domino2115

I sold my Y300. I'm going to hand it to the new owner tonight. I'd like to give it to him with the latest stable CM nightly. Could someone please tell me if I should flash Chili's 0.44 with nightly of 8 july with no worries? Or any other advice?

You should install official update before sell from huawei website.

Guest david-rf

You should install official update before sell from huawei website.

Well that is obviously out of question. Anyone with any real help? Thanks.

Guest TayoOnabule

Hello, anyone can u tell me how to resize the icon? Because I think the icon is bigger than other customROM and a little blur. I try edit ro.sf.lcd_density=240 set 240 value to 180 and/or 218. After reboot, the icon size is changed but it's look blur. Please tell me how to fix this problem

Sorry for my bad english. thx

Hmm i've always been a little annoyed about this. Unfortunately there's nothing we can really do (that i know of). If you bump up your lcd density to like 340, the icons would become less blury cause android would assume your screen is a high resolution and therefor requires higher resolution icons, but the phone becomes a little unusable at this screen density.

Anyway, i feel your pain bro :(

Guest RenatoNismo

Well that is obviously out of question. Anyone with any real help? Thanks.

if the buyer isn't expert for android, better install 4.1 fusionx b199, it is the most stable custom rom.  my friend used it more than month and he said me it's very good and no problem. nightly there may be annoying bugs that we don't know where, for example, the original browser of CM11 has issues with images, doesn't show properly.

so better flash the fusionx and he won't be feel regreting that bought a phone with bugs and not stable at all..

Edited by RenatoNismo

Guest david-rf

if the buyer isn't expert for android, better install 4.1 fusionx b199, it is the most stable custom rom.  my friend used it more than month and he said me it's very good and no problem. nightly there may be annoying bugs that we don't know where, for example, the original browser of CM11 has issues with images, doesn't show properly.

so better flash the fusionx and he won't be feel regreting that bought a phone with bugs and not stable at all..

Mmh that's a nice advice... since he's a friend of mine I'll try to give him the phone with CM11 latest... if there's any problem I'll switch to 4.1 fusionx b199

Guest PhilRandal

I sold my Y300. I'm going to hand it to the new owner tonight. I'd like to give it to him with the latest stable CM nightly. Could someone please tell me if I should flash Chili's 0.44 with nightly of 8 july with no worries? Or any other advice? Thanks.

My Y300 is solid with the latest CM11 + PA-GAPPS Mini +  PA-GAPPS Play Services / Play Games Update Module + chil360 kernel 0.44 (for CM11).

The bug whereby Browser can't render images properly is there, but Chrome is working fine without crashing my phone.

Guest RenatoNismo

My Y300 is solid with the latest CM11 + PA-GAPPS Mini +  PA-GAPPS Play Services / Play Games Update Module + chil360 kernel 0.44 (for CM11).

The bug whereby Browser can't render images properly is there, but Chrome is working fine without crashing my phone.

that's why this CM11 needs to be optimized and dazzozo isn't here anymore. use Chrome.

Guest fonz93

that's why this CM11 needs to be optimized and dazzozo isn't here anymore. use Chrome.

This is because we use the old webview, the new kitkat webview is not supported in our device, this "hack" give us some problems, if dazzozo didn't optimize it, now you couldn't use any browser (except some browser with a different webview)

Edited by fonz93

Guest fonz93

Even if this is something small, it means he is still there. 

Of course, but i think it will not fix big bugs (video playpack in facebook or other apps, mic in voip in some apps, etc..) because he has more important stuffs in real life (i think so) and also he as a Nexus 5, that is more enjoyable to work with than an Y300

Edited by fonz93