[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Are you talking about "gesture typing"?

That wasn't working for me at first as well. I had installed "mini modular package". I installed "full modular package" over it and now it's working fine. Maybe reinstalling the mini package would have helped as well ;)

I installed mini modular package too, but I resolved installing Google Keyboard from Play Store. Now it works well but I added a lot of words in the dictionary and now I don't have them :/

Guest Barty22

Does the CM11 OTA update work with TWRP recovery?

I know first hand it works with CWM, but just trying to make sure before updating from CWM to TWRP 2.6.3.2.

Guest TayoOnabule

Does the CM11 OTA update work with TWRP recovery?

I know first hand it works with CWM, but just trying to make sure before updating from CWM to TWRP 2.6.3.2.

Twrp works. But wait for 2.6.3.3 since that'll work with all versions including 4.3 :)

Guest dr_avila

hi, how it is possible?

have you done something particular?

in mine it normally reboot

is a particular bug of the rom dazz and its derivatives, other roms do not have it.

es un bug particular de las rom de dazz y sus derivadas, otras roms no lo tienen. 

PS: Google translate english.

Guest dr_avila

Help playstore not working last nitghly... pa_gapps-stripped-4.4-20131114-signed

reinstall gapps.

------------------

What comment makes less sense ?

A.-  the proposed rebasing the kernel (as if the kernel progressed much between versions), 

b.- say that the rom will never be reasonably stable, inventing imaginary bugs.

Good job Dazz ,  and remember ... IT'S FREE

PS: Sorry, gogole translate english
Edited by dr_avila

Guest avenir791

hi dazz

excellent rom, i encourage u to continue, it's a good thing that developper like u do this for free. i appeciate really ur work. thanks

Edited by avenir791

I think Dazzozo can become a bit frustrated reading such comments. People asking development for other OS, reporting bugs (often known bugs) without logcats, criticizing his awesome and FREE work without a considerable reason... You are just obstructing development.

Please use this thread with awareness.

Sorry for my probably bad english.

Guest ZolaIII

There are no imaginary bugs there really is a problem with drivers compatibility in Linux 3.8+ kernels with older ones & this is becoming to be a legacy hardware concerning Qualcomm & Code Aurora.

You must understand that talk that we had whose more theoretical as this kernel is not yet implemented even on newer Nexusis!

It will be in time & currently it will be & on this device bat don't expect it to be any time soon!

Sorry for the inconvenience i will do this sort of talk more privately in the future!

Please don't make a bear out of flie!

Guest dr_avila

There are no imaginary bugs there really is a problem with drivers compatibility in Linux 3.8+ kernels with older ones & this is becoming to be a legacy hardware concerning Qualcomm & Code Aurora.

You must understand that talk that we had whose more theoretical as this kernel is not yet implemented even on newer Nexusis!

It will be in time & currently it will be & on this device bat don't expect it to be any time soon!

Sorry for the inconvenience i will do this sort of talk more privately in the future!

Please don't make a bear out of flie!

Sorry, some years using linux do think that the kernel version used is not as important. The kernel is so mature that their progress at present are rather minor and are more concerned with hardware support than anything else. Incredible performance gains are usually advertised, but when to use each software realizes that something is "laboratory" and other daily use

Those same years do I know that the work to run blobs in kernel versions not supported only leads to instability, headaches, etc. and much, much work to anything relevant.

Sorry for not being as theoretical

PS: Report as bug of nightly the translation is ... mmmm,,, hilarious.
PS2:The kernel is FOSS, if you have problems with it, and dazz not to fix , patch yourself
Edited by dr_avila

Guest avenir791

I think Dazzozo can become a bit frustrated reading such comments. People asking development for other OS, reporting bugs (often known bugs) without logcats, criticizing his awesome and FREE work without a considerable reason... You are just obstructing development.

Please use this thread with awareness.

Sorry for my probably bad english.

no comment

Edited by avenir791

Guest ZolaIII

@dr avila

Yes you are right concerning X86 hardware.

Actually all that i did post is easily checkable.

You can check performance gains in let's say video encoding & decoding with let's say some Linux distro for Arm with 3.6+ kernel like Archi Linux.

& actually there is more regressions bat its safe to say that main line kernel 3.9 is rock stable if it's used in enterprise distributions.

Problem are 3th & 4th part drivers that are not main line...

This is of topic so sorry about that!

Guest TayoOnabule

Eyo Dazz! latest nightly is pretty awesome. So far there's nothing i yearn for apart from a DPI change for the g510... as you may know the g510's DPI is supposed to be 218. Obviously i can change that in the build.prop every morning... but i wondered if you could change it in the G510 build? definitely not a life or death situation though :P

It's a good ROM, I think it's worth to update it even when Dazzozo limits the nightlies to donations only. It's only fair, at least bug reports will be cleaner, with less trolling and with less demands.

Let's wait for it. I don't mind to donate for them.

Edited by Pad^

Sorry for reposting this :(

Is there a way to make cLock appear in Lock screen ? Don't know if it's just me or a bug...

Is there an FM-App that works with CM 11 on Y300(-0100) ?

Guest TayoOnabule

Sorry for reposting this :(

Is there a way to make cLock appear in Lock screen ? Don't know if it's just me or a bug...

Is there an FM-App that works with CM 11 on Y300(-0100) ?

No FM radio app.. yet

andd I've got cLock in my lockscreen so it must be a bug... try reflashing