[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest nirmalbalaji

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lcqaxalbonb8eyz/Libs.rar

Cm11 24/04/2014 audio libs for high sound. They go in /system/lib/hw

Any flashable audio libs zip available? I'm done with Y300 and got Moto G a couple of months back. But recently got access to two Y300 and I unlocked one of them to put it on CM 11.

Could someone report the existing minor issues in CM 11 other than audio libs?

Guest Camarad

Hi! New here...been using this rom for quite some time now but i have 2 problems:

No.1 I have some videos(big looney tones fan) on my memory card and some of them open some not and they have the same extension .avi I have tried with vlc player but it starts like 10 seconds then the phone reboots.

No.2 Video camera, I have changed some settings, something about 60 FPS or 90 FPS and the camera app stopped, at 60 FPS everything was upside down and at 90 FPS it crashed giving me the Unfortunately , Camera has stopped message and now i cannot open the app.

Is there a solution to this problems, i really don't wanna do a reset/wipe data factory ....again.

Thank you in advanced!

Guest wbrambley

Hi! New here...been using this rom for quite some time now but i have 2 problems:

No.1 I have some videos(big looney tones fan) on my memory card and some of them open some not and they have the same extension .avi I have tried with vlc player but it starts like 10 seconds then the phone reboots.

No.2 Video camera, I have changed some settings, something about 60 FPS or 90 FPS and the camera app stopped, at 60 FPS everything was upside down and at 90 FPS it crashed giving me the Unfortunately , Camera has stopped message and now i cannot open the app.

Is there a solution to this problems, i really don't wanna do a reset/wipe data factory ....again.

Thank you in advanced!

MoboPlayer (moboplayer.com or play store) doesn't give me any issues if it is set to use software decode by default.

Clear camera data and don't use HFR as I'm sure it is designed for a phone with somewhat higher spec than ours.

Guest Camarad

Thank you for your prompt response! But how do i clear camera data? It does not show up in app manager. I'm unable to open the app. I was thinking to somehow delete a settings file for camera app but i cannot find such file and i don't wanna delete something else.

Edited by Camarad

Guest porozex

Thank you for your prompt response! But how do i clear camera data? It does not show up in app manager. I'm unable to open the app. I was thinking to somehow delete a settings file for camera app but i cannot find such file and i don't wanna delete something else.

try with link2sd in play store. if it dosent show in system apps then try to wipe dalvik cacke/cacke and try again

Guest LotR656

Thank you in advanced!

First problem is that you cant play some videos with hardware decoder so you must play them with software decoder. App that will resolve your problem is this:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mxtech.videoplayer.ad

If you want to change setting to have normal camera try with this: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=rubberbigpepper.lgCamera

If you want to delete data from camera go to Settings>Apps and scroll from from right to left until you saw "ALL" tab (I think first thing will be Android Keyboard, second Android System etc.) go down and find Camera. Press on it and you will find "Clear data". If it ask you something hit OK and you can access your camera again.

This or slimkat?

Both are good and slimROMs is a performance driven ROM devs and weeklies are stable than nightlies..,So go slimkat :)

Every Kitkat ROMs are build along Dazzozo's device tree so almost all work is his :wub:

Daz is still on his real life matters that's why nothing interesting happenes these days !

Let the man breath :P

Edited by SH3H1

Guest Corn Flake

Both are good and slimROMs is a performance driven ROM devs and weeklies are stable than nightlies..,So go slimkat :)

Every Kitkat ROMs are build along Dazzozo's device tree so almost all work is his :wub:

I must disagree. Slimkat have many small bugs and CM UI feels little faster.

Guest mega-samu

Dazzozo have you thought to do a few new driver for the adreno 203? Since other adreno like 200 and 205 have driver for kitkat(unnoficial). :wacko:

Thank you for this great development. I sit it for doing this question and for my English.

Edited by mega-samu

Guest Pestisoru

This rom is very good but restart persist and some applications not working for example antutu.

Please solve restart problem. 

Thanks for your efforts for this rom

Guest porozex

This rom is very good but restart persist and some applications not working for example antutu.

Please solve restart problem. 

Thanks for your efforts for this rom

antutu works perfectly atleast on 10/08/2014 build. as for restarts im using this rom for some days (3,4) and is stable

Guest spanitzer

Dazzozo have you thought to do a few new driver for the adreno 203? Since other adreno like 200 and 205 have driver for kitkat(unnoficial). :wacko:

Thank you for this great development. I sit it for doing this question and for my English.

+1

Guest commandline1984

Yeah. And you should probalby reverse engeneer the entire qualcomm blob to make it easy adaptable for any other future Android version.

Also Im still unhappy that my g510 cant make coffee. Pleaze fix taht dazzzz.

Sometimes i doubt that some people think what amount of work that would be to just "do a few drivers for the adreno 203" :blink:

Guest chobot1976

Daz please, my G510 don't make chinnese tea. Please fix it. Sorry this a joke. Keep you work. And THX for this beauty ROM. One more thanks.

Guest Prometheus722

Hi. I've been lurking on this thread since last September when I bought my Y300. I was wondering if anyone could explain in detail what the problem is with the graphics driver and what it kind of performance these phones should be getting if a correct driver was available.

I think that this is a very good ROM, and when used in conjunction with the chil360 kernel it feels significantly more performant that the stock ROM that was pre-installed on my phone.

I'd also like to thank Dazzozo for his continued work on these devices.

Guest xals1997

+1

Guest mega-samu

Yeah. And you should probalby reverse engeneer the entire qualcomm blob to make it easy adaptable for any other future Android version.

Also Im still unhappy that my g510 cant make coffee. Pleaze fix taht dazzzz.

Sometimes i doubt that some people think what amount of work that would be to just "do a few drivers for the adreno 203" :blink:

Never I said that it was an easy work. But probably with help of a dev that has worked before with an adreno, serious easier.

Guest spikypotato

"Phone can't brew coffee/tea." LOL. I think i've heard those jokes before?  :P 

Here's another post of people requesting Qualcomm to release updated drivers for S4 Play: https://developer.qualcomm.com/forum/qdn-forums/maximize-hardware/mobile-gaming-graphics-adreno/27938

About those graphics driver issue, I think Daz was right. It's no use to nag Qualcomm as they've discontinued supporting the drivers for our Adreno, except if Huawei requests them to do so....which I think it will never ever happen.  :unsure: 

(somewhat related) OFF TOPIC INFO: Ascend P6 already got their official KitKat 4.4.2 update. 

Guest N00btime

Possible solution for Facebook video problems:

chil360, on 13 Aug 2014 - 06:24 AM, said:

For those of you with video problems (e.g. Facebook, Youtube) there's something I would like you to try...

A while ago I added some features from Caestel's kernel including custom memory configurations to increase the available free RAM. I have just uploaded a build of my latest kernel returning to the stock memory configuration.

As Dark Cricket made the kernel compatible with our devices, you can download it here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6wI2W4bqnuzVzdYZ3pjX3RCWEE/edit?usp=sharing

Or refer to the topic on Htcmania.

Cheers.