[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Karakura Red

Just switched to this from another ROM. Installed the 08/21 nightly, but it has a huge battery drain, I can't even charge the battery while it's turned on. Do you have any suggestions?

Edited by Karakura Red

Guest juanpablocastillo

Yes chil360 committed almost all the modding33k stuff/changes

No, I'm reffering to kernel changes in Dazzozo device tree. Check the changelog in Jenkins and compare with the features of Stock Huawei kernel by moddingg33k.

Guest juanpablocastillo

It's a browser issue :)

Thanks. Well, I've terminated with the WebKit-based browsers, returning to Gecko-based browsers like Firefox or the new in Android Pale Moon.

Guest juanpablocastillo

Thanks. Well, I've terminated with the WebKit-based browsers, returning to Gecko-based browsers like Firefox or the new in Android Pale Moon.

Guest juanpablocastillo

Guest juanpablocastillo

Guest juanpablocastillo

Guest commandline1984

Could ypu people just stop with chills kernel in this thread?

3rd party kernels and the problems/solution the may provide do not help with the 4.4 development.

Use Dazzs CM with the provided Stock kernel. Otherwise debugging is next to impossible.

Every bug reported with a 3rd party kernel ist f*cking useless.

this modaco subforum (y300/g510) is one of the most unorganized  i have seen in a while. No wonder nothing gets done.

PS: My g510 goes on to ebay end of the week. Then you dont have to read my sh*t here. you then can go on with all the unorganized talks, unhelpful bugreports (logcat? whats dis?) and the general misuse of the DEVELOPMENT-Section (Some of you really dont know what belongs in the main thread and what belongs in the dev section).

Thanks Dazz and all the serious devs here for their work.

One thing more: Try to understand that huawei doesnt update their low end devices to a new major version! You buy cheap, you get cheap. There is no petition, no bitching huawei, no harrasing qualcomm, no nothing that will change that. I have seem things like that before. It wont help!

Todays economy preys on you. You buy a phone, a new softwareversion comes out (which you totally think you need because, well, new stuff! Duh!). The manufacturer doesnt want to update because selling you a another cheap device make more money that updating a cheap device you already own.

Edited by commandline1984

Guest mitchde

Since a few weeks (2-3) the changes of jenkins... is shown as "no changes".?!

How can i see changes between n-builds to decide update (more changes) or not/wait (less changes)?

THANKS

PS: I always overwrite the kernel in the CM11 n-builds with the one from m... (as CM11 repacked). I had sometimes probs with n-build cm 11 kernel.

Edited by mitchde

Guest porozex

Since a few weeks (2-3) the changes of jenkins... is shown as "no changes".?!

How can i see changes between n-builds to decide update (more changes) or not/wait (less changes)?

THANKS

PS: I always overwrite the kernel in the CM11 n-builds with the one from m... (as CM11 repacked). I had sometimes probs with n-build cm 11 kernel.

u8951 in this device you can see the changes, should be the same

or from device you can see them in settings-phone info- cyanogen updates

Edited by porozex

Guest ZolaIII

Could ypu people just stop with chills kernel in this thread?

3rd party kernels and the problems/solution the may provide do not help with the 4.4 development.

Use Dazzs CM with the provided Stock kernel. Otherwise debugging is next to impossible.

Every bug reported with a 3rd party kernel ist f*cking useless.

this modaco subforum (y300/g510) is one of the most unorganized i have seen in a while. No wonder nothing gets done.

PS: My g510 goes on to ebay end of the week. Then you dont have to read my sh*t here. you then can go on with all the unorganized talks, unhelpful bugreports (logcat? whats dis?) and the general misuse of the DEVELOPMENT-Section (Some of you really dont know what belongs in the main thread and what belongs in the dev section).

Thanks Dazz and all the serious devs here for their work.

One thing more: Try to understand that huawei doesnt update their low end devices to a new major version! You buy cheap, you get cheap. There is no petition, no bitching huawei, no harrasing qualcomm, no nothing that will change that. I have seem things like that before. It wont help!

Todays economy preys on you. You buy a phone, a new softwareversion comes out (which you totally think you need because, well, new stuff! Duh!). The manufacturer doesnt want to update because selling you a another cheap device make more money that updating a cheap device you already own.

I really had enough of you!

How about that you pull your head from you're ass & take look what are they talking about?

https://github.com/Dazzozo/huawei-kernel-3.4/commit/546857a17c0a8fe8124659fce03d7b8b3cf04086

One more thing there are problematic far from good implementations in Code Aurora like horrible kgls driver & not so good MP decision binary property blob so baying a 1000£ phone won't resolve them bat just make them less visible thanks to 10x CPU & GPU horse powers regardless of Android version. This are just basic fixes that are double checked & stable. They are kernel core & device specific (slight adjustments).

First of all... Thanks to Dazzozo for his excellent job!

Well done! :wub:

The question is... Am i the only one experiencing problems with the camera?

Ops...

Acend G510-100

ClockWork Mod 6.0.4.5 (wipe all data and cache + flash firmware & GAPPS)

GAPPS Modular Mini 4.4.4 20140818

The error says (translated in english) "Unfortunately Camera has stopped"

I tried to clear app cache but the problem is still there! :-/

Any suggestions?

Did I do something in the wrong way?