[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest avenir791

there is a problem with the stock browser lag, youtube is working fine, there is no green bar, and broken hotspot, i have a question there is any appl that can  do the tethering , i tried wifi tether and bernacle but they dont work

Edited by avenir791

andd I've got cLock in my lockscreen so it must be a bug... try reflashing

maybe it's a GApps thing ? I have the mini package.

Otherwise, can you explain how you added the widget to the lockscreen ?

Update CM11 12/12/13: correct bug video perfect thanks dazzozo

+1 :)

Edited by SeWo

@Dazazoo

Thank you very much!!!

@ Androider 101

Are you talking about "gesture typing"?

That wasn't working for me at first as well. I had installed "mini modular package". I installed "full modular package" over it and now it's working fine. Maybe reinstalling the mini package would have helped as well ;)

@everybody

How does quoting work in this forum?

When you are installing "mini modular" package, it does not include google keyboard. You have to download it separately (there is a link on xda site) and install it separately. Then you'll get relatively small set of gapps with a keyboard.

Guest Eiswette

When you are installing "mini modular" package, it does not include google keyboard. You have to download it separately (there is a link on xda site) and install it separately. Then you'll get relatively small set of gapps with a keyboard.

my problem was, that playstore said, that google keyboard is not installable on huawei g510...

Guest 390Charger

If none complain about the bugs etc. How are he know about many bugs in this rom??

(...)

It's not what you say, but how you say it. There is difference between bug reporting and just flaming around.

Can anyone tell me how this rom (and KitKat) are for RAM usage on the Y300? Im currently running stock ROM which is laggy and usually only have approx. 40mb free RAM but KitKat is supposed to be lighter so would be interesting to know if its worth giving this one a go.

Guest kaminasama

there is a problem with the stock browser lag, youtube is working fine, there is no green bar, and broken hotspot, i have a question there is any appl that can  do the tethering , i tried wifi tether and bernacle but they dont work

yeah, I have the same problem..the browser don´t work..

Guest propheus01

Last nightly :

No green bar on YouTube videos but the videos are pixelated.

Sound is still a mess. It jus gets stungle.

Games wont work " tested NFS most wanted "

Battery drain persist.

Video recording sometimes just dont work and crash.

Can't select sounds to mms or call need to fix permissions first.

Those o want the transparente bar, just Chage the " ro.config.low_ram=true " to false on build.prop.

Great Work Mr. Dazzozo

Gives us a ubuntu touch rom .....please :unsure:

Edited by propheus01

my problem was, that playstore said, that google keyboard is not installable on huawei g510...

You can install google keyboard not via the store, but by flashing zip provided on xda-developers (worked well for me)

Edited by invy

can you mount system as rw?? I have root access with various access. just can't mount system as rw

Yes. I use "File Manager" and there I can check the "mount / and /system as writable" option and then I have rw access to those folders.

Guest JohnFalela

there is a problem with the stock browser lag

Having this problem on latest build also, its unusable.

Also on another topic has anyone had success enabling ART, I tried it but it gets stuck on CM boot animation and I had to reflash to get my phone working again.

Guest avenir791

Having this problem on latest build also, its unusable.

Also on another topic has anyone had success enabling ART, I tried it but it gets stuck on CM boot animation and I had to reflash to get my phone working again.

yeah, i replaced it by google chrome browser and it works very fine

yeah, I have the same problem..the browser don´t work..

u can use another browser like google chrome or opera, it works very fine

Guest avenir791

It's not what you say, but how you say it. There is difference between bug reporting and just flaming around.

for the progress of developpement, knowing issues is benefic to continue the fix and make this rom stable and daily useful. people have to sharing any information that will help the improvement and help to developers to perform roms. i would like to be a developper but unfortunately i have not skills to be it, i'm just a newbie

Guest avenir791

hi

for the hotspt wifi i tried to use wifi tether, and it give me an error, it seems that there is an error to dowloading wifi driver, may be it"s the compatibilty problem

Guest nirmalbalaji

So I finally settled with this ROM and decided to install some games. But there are some problems in it. Some games just shows the black screen and audio playing in the background. Any one having this issue? Try playing this game - Beach Buggy Blitz

So I finally settled with this ROM and decided to install some games. But there are some problems in it. Some games just shows the black screen and audio playing in the background. Any one having this issue? Try playing this game - Beach Buggy Blitz

tried it, and yes - black screen, sound only