[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest wbrambley

how can i see that i have the actual cm11 kernel ?

thats what i see:

3.4.0-g546857a

cloudrunner@sauria #1

That is it. If you flash a different kernel it will change.

Guest Pestisoru

Ok , my phone whit this kernel functione better buth restart persist .
Please Dazzo resolv this problem .
P.S Please no more delete my post this is not corect , tnx in advance ;)
Screenshot_2014_08_28_15_09_46.png

Guest kenryk

chil360's kernel does seem to have some reboot issues when coupled with CM11. I only used it for about a week, and I'd get between three to ten reboots every single day, depending on the usage, all apparently random (there was no single app/scenario causing it). I switched back to the stock CM11 kernel without a clean install (flashed the latest nightly and wiped the dalvik cache) and have had no issues ever since. While chil360's kernel does seem to be a better option performance-wise (about ~300 more points in Antutu, for example), it's just not usable at the moment, at least for me.

post-992501-0-15163200-1409328970_thumb.

Guest spanitzer

chil360's kernel does seem to have some reboot issues when coupled with CM11. I only used it for about a week, and I'd get between three to ten reboots every single day, depending on the usage, all apparently random (there was no single app/scenario causing it). I switched back to the stock CM11 kernel without a clean install (flashed the latest nightly and wiped the dalvik cache) and have had no issues ever since. While chil360's kernel does seem to be a better option performance-wise (about ~300 more points in Antutu, for example), it's just not usable at the moment, at least for me.

Whats the Theme?

Its very nice!

Guest thebrö

Yes because they say that doenst work with the slimkat dark theme

The revenge of uc browser

why does all talking about slimkat at the  Cyanogenmod 11 for Y300 & G510 Topic ??????

Guest PhilRandal

hey i have found a bug when i start Luckypatcher my handy reboots after some minutes after i closed it

From Lucky Patcher's release notes:

"Although stable, functioning of Lucky Patcher can’t be guaranteed at 100%.

So you are solely responsible of use of this application.

Under no circumstances Netbew be responsible for any problems caused to your device (rebooting loop, unstable system, etc…)."

http://apkdroid.net/apps/tools/lucky-patcher-v4-5-5-1.html

Guest spikypotato

I Have the same question. Where ils torche tile ?

Torch tiles, torch tiles, torch tiles. It's a CM issue. If you Google-ed this issue you will find that a lot of CM-modded devices still not having this tile.

Oh come on, just add the Torch widget to your homescreen already.  :rolleyes: