[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Time-IT

The android 4.2.2 roms are best than kitkat ;-)

Download rom + gapps

Reboot recovery 

Wipe all except sdcard

Flash rom + gapps

reboot

Which 4.2.2 rom do you use?

Guest Time-IT

okey, i used cm11 and slimkat 7.6

for now slimkat works best but sometimes reboots (same with cm11). so i'm searching a stable rom (but not stock rom)

it think it's great that pleople make android 4.4 available for y300 !

Guest SuicideBroccoli

This whole thread is a complete mess... Every now and then I come here to see if anything improved/broke in the ROM and all I see is people complaining about a ported kernel or speaking about a whole different ROM... just keep the CM11 stuff in this thread and keep your problems barely related to this ROM the hell out...

Guest wbrambley

Is there any chance of implementing OTG usb storage on our beloved Huawei G510 ?

Yes.post-1007603-14103955885019_thumb.jpg

You need chill kernel and external power source and scripts to run and stop it.

This whole thread is a complete mess... Every now and then I come here to see if anything improved/broke in the ROM and all I see is people complaining about a ported kernel or speaking about a whole different ROM... just keep the CM11 stuff in this thread and keep your problems barely related to this ROM the hell out...

There are people who cry if they don't get reply within minutes and will say "This is why i prefer XDA,they are Awexxxx,Cxxl etc"

People are being helpful to each other because of some people who never learn where to ask correctly :blink:

I prefer to keep the forum clean too...

@All

First of all think if you are posting in right thread,PM if it's unrelated to the stuff !

Is there any chance of implementing OTG usb storage on our beloved Huawei G510 ?

We need externel power supply since our device doesn't have that much strenghtvto handle OTG feature !

Means you need to carry a Power source wherever you go (better take your laptop with ya :P )

Edited by SH3H1

Guest xals1997

Thanks to dear Dazzozo.

Please tell me how can i play HD games in this rom? games like mc4 and mc5

i can not play games in this rom.

thanks

This is not a rom for gaming. We don't have the drivers for the gpu. If you want to play games, use a stock rom (4.1), cm 10 or cm10.1 (or roms based on that roms).

Guest misterintredasting

Noob question and I can delete it after but what is the best app for backing up apps and system setting if you frequently flash CM updates. Its tiring having to change the settings every time.

Edited by misterintredasting

Guest PhilRandal

Noob question and I can delete it after but what is the best app for backing up apps and system setting if you frequently flash CM updates. Its tiring having to change the settings every time.

You don't have to.

Don't do a factory reset. 

Instead, erase cache, dalvik cache, and system partitions.  Install latest CM 11 build and PA Gapps (if using them) and custom kernel.

You don't even have to wipe System and reinstall PA Gapps, but I do so out of habit.

Reboot.

Settings retained.

I use Titanium Backup to backup apps / settings.

Edited by PhilRandal

Guest rsgametech

This is not a rom for gaming. We don't have the drivers for the gpu. If you want to play games, use a stock rom (4.1), cm 10 or cm10.1 (or roms based on that roms).

I got almost 10000 on antutu on my g510. It ran temple run (hoho) and it was very smooth. Did a decent job at playing a 720p movie also. I haven't had one issue since installing it.

Edited by rsgametech

I see that LiquidSmooth rom has fully functional NFC. Can it also be ported to CM11, so that we will have a fully functional smartphone and from what I read Liquid Smooth is based on CM11 so, it should be possible, right ?

Thank you guys for your responses. I already sent a message to Dazzozo. Regarding github I don't know how to use it, I am just an enthusiast user without any programming abilities. Is there anything that I can do to help ?