[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Y300-0100

Y300-0100 should pull request in github i think...that's where Dazzozo is active even if he's inactive here ;)

It's just like how FM was implemented !

I will send proposal now...

but will he merge its up to him..

Edited by Y300-0100

I have a problem with this ROM on a G510. When i want to play videos on the Facebook app, the device restarts. Everytime. Anyone having the same problem?

Thanks.

Edited by gigis

Guest SuicideBroccoli

I have a problem with this ROM on a G510. When i want to play videos on the Facebook app, the device restarts. Everytime. Anyone having the same problem?

Thanks.

That's a very old and known problem, but I don't know if there's fix for it unfortunately...

Guest Y300-0100

I have a problemwith this ROM on a G510. When i want to play videos on the Facebook app, the device restarts. Everytime. Anyone having the same problem?

Thanks.

I haven't been using Facebook for a long time but I just tested playing viseos shared by others using Facebook app if that is what you refered to and I had no issue with playing them.

Guest N00btime

Actually, Facebook does not play videos without rebooting at some point. 

They start out stuttering and at the end the pone reboots. 

That's indeed an old and well known issue that still hasn't been fixed. 

I'm having the issue for months with CM11 but hope for a solution at some point in time.

Cheers.

Guest N00btime

Have you tried to resolve the issue with the author of facebook application?

No, the use of custom roms (CM11) is not recommended by the authors, and they do not support their app running on custom roms.

The only solution to the issue would be to use a stock rom, I remember CM10 being mentioned in this thread a while ago, that rom should work OK.

Cheers. 

No, the use of custom roms (CM11) is not recommended by the authors, and they do not support their app running on custom roms.

it is the official facebook ?? The author just said that will not correct the error and it's your problems? :blink:

I'm in shock, but in result this problem not in CM11.

Guest xals1997

it is the official facebook ?? The author just said that will not correct the error and it's your problems? :blink:

I'm in shock, but in result this problem not in CM11.

Because is not a facebook app problem. Facebook works well on this device, but with stock roms, not with cm11. And it is a kitkat problem only on our phone, because in other devices with cm11 facebook videos works well.

Obviously cm11 is not the official rom that huawei provided to us, so facebook can't do anything. When you bought your phone, with the stock rom, facebook worked, but if you want to modify your phone and something don't work is not their problem.

Maybe Dazzozo could fix it (he is the man who brought kitkat to our phones, and he is doing it in his free time).

A thing that you can do is to disable auto-play facebook videos, and remember not to play any facebook video on this phone haha  :P and watch it on your computer haha.

Sorry for my bad english.

Guest RenatoNismo

actually what are they doing on these builds ? even 2 months ago the ROM is still same with remaining some little bugs, not a single bug fixed, nor a single improvement. that's why I only update it once a month.

why would I update it everyday ?

Edited by RenatoNismo

It can help devs or anyone wants to fix it to track the issue, If it crashs on this ROM, can crash on any other ROM that uses Dazzozo's sources, atleast someone can try to fix that if Dazzozo can't

People needs to understand that reporting bugs without logcats it's useless as their post, he didn't even told with which games have problems

Edited by fonz93

It can help devs or anyone wants to fix it to track the issue, If it crashs on this ROM, can crash on any other ROM that uses Dazzozo's sources, atleast someone can try to fix that if Dazzozo can't

People needs to understand that reporting bugs without logcats it's useless as their post, he didn't even told with which games have problems

How to report logcat?

How to report logcat?

Guest spikypotato

I feel that the ROM is okay in stock kernel, but there's still some problems which is still unsolved; random reboots.

Tried recording logcat using CatLog, but most of the time it stops recording when a more resource intense app/game is running.

Apps/games that usually causes random reboots on my phone:
-TETRIS (everytime)

-Browser
-Chrome

-Phone call :unsure: 
-Settings
-Subway Surfers
-Titanium Backup
-Facebook

On Chil360's kernel however, random reboots are not occurring that often.

Edited by spikypotato

How to report logcat?

All the info you need is here: http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Doc:_debugging_with_logcat

And to enable ADB on your smartphone go to Developer options and enable ADB :)

I just remembered, there is a problem when playing audio trough bluetooth, it stutters a lot.

The logcat has a lot of this when stuttering happens

W/bt-btif ( 2077): btif_media_aa_prep_2_send congestion buf count 24

Searched on google and it seems like an old problem.

Edited by bogdog