[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest internectual

Speakerphone still doesn't work properly for me. Sound comes out of the rear speaker but the volume is too low to hear without the phone right next to my ear.

Guest Ishn90

Thank you so much for bringing CM on our Huawei devices, Daz  ^_^ 

Can you please tell me where I can find the Y300 CM 11 changelog online? (Despite of checking it via CM updater)

Thanks again!

Guest luca020400

Which nightly is the best and are reboots often in this ROM? When i used this ROM 8 months ago there are a lot of reboots.

Do not install cm11 :D

Guest xals1997

That means a lot of reboots :/, but i want KK rom to change themes. Will your rom is ready soon?

I've never had a reboot. I'm using this rom since april.

Edited by xals1997

Our Phones memory is to low for Asphalt 8 XD

You are wrong,512mb ram is enough for asphalt 8 but our gpu adreno203 is piece of crap even with stock rom! I own cheap tablet Alcatel OneTouch PIXI 7 which has 512mb ram,triple core 1.30ghz cortex a7,mali-450mp,android 4.4.2 (im on art runtime) and asphalt 8 on medium details run easly like on ice:) Also other games like nova 3,modern combat 5,fifa 15,the dark knight rises...  runs smooth as butter.

Guest spanitzer

You are wrong,512mb ram is enough for asphalt 8 but our gpu adreno203 is piece of crap even with stock rom! I own cheap tablet Alcatel OneTouch PIXI 7 which has 512mb ram,triple core 1.30ghz cortex a7,mali-450mp,android 4.4.2 (im on art runtime) and asphalt 8 on medium details run easly like on ice:) Also other games like nova 3,modern combat 5,fifa 15,the dark knight rises... runs smooth as butter.

I mean the storage

Guest luca020400

You are wrong,512mb ram is enough for asphalt 8 but our gpu adreno203 is piece of crap even with stock rom! I own cheap tablet Alcatel OneTouch PIXI 7 which has 512mb ram,triple core 1.30ghz cortex a7,mali-450mp,android 4.4.2 (im on art runtime) and asphalt 8 on medium details run easly like on ice:) Also other games like nova 3,modern combat 5,fifa 15,the dark knight rises... runs smooth as butter.

Our device cannot run asphalt 8 smoothly and without any lag

The problems are : ram cpu gpu huawei ( primary problem ) and other regarding device optimization