[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

I'm on 20131213-nightly

3 Bugs

I booted the cellphone after I had the battery removed (checked out simcard size vs iPad Air Simslot size), immediately as the homescreen got visible with it's apps I launched Waze navigation, in just some seconds I realized sth. is off, because labels were all capitals, then warnings or what ever this is --->  :excl: appeared in the status, one after the other. After 30 seconds or so the phone rebooted automatically. On relaunch everything on the home screen was gone. Nothing was left. Blank. Everything is still installed and I can readd my apps to the home screens and data like conversations in Whatsapp f.e. were not deleted. 

battery was about 18 % one hour ago, now it's 32 %. I did not charge.

GPS is sometimes not working I think. Then I have to reboot the phone, or deactivate and activate flight mode.

Guest pablon86

I'm on 20131213-nightly

3 Bugs

I booted the cellphone after I had the battery removed (checked out simcard size vs iPad Air Simslot size), immediately as the homescreen got visible with it's apps I launched Waze navigation, in just some seconds I realized sth. is off, because labels were all capitals, then warnings or what ever this is --->  :excl: appeared in the status, one after the other. After 30 seconds or so the phone rebooted automatically. On relaunch everything on the home screen was gone. Nothing was left. Blank. Everything is still installed and I can readd my apps to the home screens and data like conversations in Whatsapp f.e. were not deleted. 

battery was about 18 % one hour ago, now it's 32 %. I did not charge.

GPS is sometimes not working I think. Then I have to reboot the phone, or deactivate and activate flight mode.

As for 2, your battery calibration might be a bit off.

Guest 390Charger

I saw pics ages ago an you said there where aosp I don't care to be honest I prefer stock

Yes Kripticmc, You voiced your Opinion so much times in this thread and we know it now. Thank you. Don't flame Daz for that what he is doing. Remember: He IS doing it for free. I you want AOSP really bad, maybe you can pay someone to do it.

Guest propheus01

Dazzozo with today's update restarts often :( (did not before)

I ve been using this rom " nightly "  since it come out haven t got a single reboot.

Im using Team Win Recovery 2.6.3.2.

Edited by propheus01

Full Modular Package! The phone is in english US and the hotword is activated :/

Well, it's strange, because I've installed modular mini apps, and it works well (despite htmlview), "ok google where is nearest pizzeria" shows me pizzerias :)

Sorry for reposting, but anyone got the "OK Google now" function to work or knows how to activate it? My mic icon is always hollow. I am using english US language.

when I use "experimental CM11" I install GAPPS from dazz and install google experience launcher and google search from xda, and it works very well, but this time I'm use a full GAPPS from xda, and it's true, I have to touch a google search for said command.

Guest icyice803

nothing for me! no crash, no wifi problem, no reboot. running 14/12 nightly.

Changelog said something about addressing ART issue on legacy devices did you tried it?

Guest Bundizle

Tonight Build  Nightly 14

Wifi wont turn on

Mms crashes

unfortunately todays build does not support messaging :o  the messaging app crushes when sending a message....even tried with hangouts...same results :blink:

Guest mulardo

Dear all,

Nigthly 14/12/13: 

Bugs:

* Does not detect SD

* Gps working very bad. Continous signal cuts

* Wifi ok

* Bluetooth Ok

* Radio app does not exist.

Thank you in advance.

PS: This ROM has a promising future. Congratulations

Guest moochermick

I havnt tried todays nightly but with yesterday's I could not install certain apk files to my phone. Anyone know why or how to fix it?

I had same problem, deleting folder with same name as app from /system/data solved it for me.

Guest reedo_17

I had same problem, deleting folder with same name as app from /system/data solved it for me.

Thanks, i'll give that a go :) Edited by reedo_17