[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest killadroid

Nightly 27/10 with Chil360 0.51 and 0.52: the process com.android.systemui crashes if i open Quick Setting panel, but if i reboot phone it works properly.

no problem here actually it's quite stable for me.u did a full wipe?

Guest luca odorizzi

Forgive my English but not very good .. however, I'm going to install the CyanogenMod ROM developed by you .. I wanted to know if when you release an update you can download it in ota or do I have to flash each time the latest ROM?

Guest Trapezio

no problem here actually it's quite stable for me.u did a full wipe?

Yes except for a sd card.

I've forget this: random crash of the CM Updater

Edited by Trapezio

Guest Trapezio

Nightly 29/10 with Chils360 0.53: The bug about the volume value's is partially fixed. If i switch from normal to silent profile it works properly, but if i try to back to normal profile don't work.

Edited by Trapezio

I got Torch tile working without recompiling framework, just building ROM:

3538rae.png

I'll make a pull request to Dazzozo soon

Edited by fonz93

Guest YeeApple

I've installed 2014-11-01 ROM into Huawei Y300. There were two reboots when I tried to launch Facebook for the first time and the next one happened when I was playing Angry Birds (somehow the game is slow). Overall I'm happy with this product. Keep your work because it's promising. I would like to see Android Lolipop port coming for this device.

Guest muddyman

I'm sorry if this has been asked (I've googled before asking this) but does anybody has problem with wechat? everything works except the video call function. I can see the video from the other side just fine, but the other side can't see me (only dark screen) any fix?

Guest ASergey

In the history of calls, all calls are recorded under the old time zone (for Moscow +4 GMT) or other unknown time. In the phone settings correct zone. (+3 GMT)

post-1042924-0-34114500-1415018086_thumb