[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest murdock477

So I finally settled with this ROM and decided to install some games. But there are some problems in it. Some games just shows the black screen and audio playing in the background. Any one having this issue? Try playing this game - Beach Buggy Blitz

Try this: go to home and open recent apps and select the game and picture should come, i have same thing with minecraft

Guest nirmalbalaji

Hello, i have the lastest nightly (20131214) 

Can anyone help me to hide the three-dot menu button on apps?

Google has made it permanent and want to kill the hardware buttons. On-screen overflow menu button will be always shown even though if we have dedicated hardware buttons.

Try this: go to home and open recent apps and select the game and picture should come, i have same thing with minecraft

No use with that. Still having the same problem.

I'm very sure now, that with CM 11 on Y300 you can't add widgets to the lockscreen.

Since the first nightly I installed (was the second nightly I think) I tried so many things, now I even wiped, formatted, deleted, mounted, unmounted, formatted everything, with every option, again and again, then I reinstalled CM 11 and installed the GApps Stock Package and I still can not add any widgets to the lockscreen (wanted to add cLock mainly).

Meanwhile my wife got infected with CM and installed it as well on her S3 mini and there adding widgets to the lockscreen works like expected / like I read it should.

Any thoughts on that ?

Guest dr_avila

I'm very sure now, that with CM 11 on Y300 you can't add widgets to the lockscreen.

Since the first nightly I installed (was the second nightly I think) I tried so many things, now I even wiped, formatted, deleted, mounted, unmounted, formatted everything, with every option, again and again, then I reinstalled CM 11 and installed the GApps Stock Package and I still can not add any widgets to the lockscreen (wanted to add cLock mainly).

Meanwhile my wife got infected with CM and installed it as well on her S3 mini and there adding widgets to the lockscreen works like expected / like I read it should.

Any thoughts on that ?

need edit build.prop.

See the thread.

Guest tomjanda

Dazzozo, can you please briefly list know issues? I am still not sure, whether SD card issues are bugs or error during upgrade (so I can try clean reinstall).

SD card issues

- SD card is listed as internal storage, not as SD card

- moving apps to SD card fails (even to internal)

- cannot install some apps from PlayStore, because it cant write to SD card

Thx,

Tom

build.prop 

option lowram turn "false"

Dazz, another catlog with cm11 and google play music streaming

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bd54wbk416u4z8t/cm112013-12-14-14-51-16.txt

What do you mean ? You mean to be able to add widgets to the lockscreen I need to build my own CM 11 with lowram set to false somewhere ?

Can't find anything about build.prop or lowram in this thread

Guest nirmalbalaji

Wow, I think it is already fast :) what about browser? Is it a CM11 problem?

Its because of the WebView thats bugging all the legacy devices. We are not alone. :unsure:

cm11 on all legacy devices have this bug. Not related to dazzozo's build

Ok! So we have to wait :P but it's curious that a smartphone launched in 2013 Q2 (almost 7/8 months ago) is a "legacy device"  :unsure:

Edited by Guest

Guest Dazzozo

Ok! So we have to wait :P but it's curious that a smartphone launched in 2013 Q2 (almost 7/8 months ago) is a "legacy device"  :unsure:

It was legacy when it launched. Since 2012 Q3 actually.

Ok! So we have to wait :P but it's curious that a smartphone launched in 2013 Q2 (almost 7/8 months ago) is a "legacy device" :unsure:

well our phone comes with 4.1 JB and this rom is 4.4 KK, they say 4.4 has a newer chromium that is meant to be faster on newer devices but doesnt work well on older devices yet, so we can call it a leagacy device :P

Guest TayoOnabule

It's not realllyy about when the device is put out, it's more about when the hardware inside it was released. The cortext a5 was first used at the beginning of 2012... pretty legacy with the pace that tech's moving nowadays

Edited by TayoOnabule