[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Caras69

considering that this device is not so powerfull,gingerbread would be perfect for it,atleast in my opinion,maybe that's why some said that they want gingerbread

Guest killadroid

haha I'm sure ppl would use it only for 1 day once you've used kk downgrading to something lower sucks especially coz of the features.anyway it's impossible

Guest killadroid

haha I'm sure ppl would use it only for 1 day once you've used kk downgrading to something lower sucks especially coz of the features.anyway it's impossible

Guest Caras69

if it's stable enough i would use it as everyday rom,i'm sure it won't cause lags in ui,like kk roms,also would be better in performace because it's older..it won't eat too much ram.

about features,yeah,there are not as many features as kitkat but i preffer a smooth rom not a high customizable one,you can do a lot of things in gingerbread too,there are a lot of tutorials on the web. i'm just saying,maybe someone will do it,i would do that myself but i don't know how haha

Guest bushibaa

/ban spanitzer +1 [emoji14]

Anyway this subforum is going to die

Bye bye XD

Which ROM shall I build for Y300 ?

waiting for your CM12.  XD      

dont forget to support g330    :wub:

Guest SgtIcetea

Hey Folks,

im new to flashing on this device because it's not my own. So I flashed the last nightly from 13.2.2015 and it seems to be a bit unstable. Can anyone recommend a build thats more stable? Or did I just flashed something wrong (I don't think so but who knows^^)? 

I flashed the last nightly through TWRP and the full Gapps Package, device is the y300 (0100). if you need more information let me know

Guest lomax84

Hey Folks,

im new to flashing on this device because it's not my own. So I flashed the last nightly from 13.2.2015 and it seems to be a bit unstable. Can anyone recommend a build thats more stable? Or did I just flashed something wrong (I don't think so but who knows^^)?

I flashed the last nightly through TWRP and the full Gapps Package, device is the y300 (0100). if you need more information let me know

I have the same nightly, and after a couple of (random) reboots, i can say it's fast and stable enough to make me happy.

Just flash the chil kernel to get more stability ;)

Guest mirkoezlikovski

anyone tried HERE maps?

I can't get maps to download :/

copied maps from my brothers phone, it works

Same problem HERE.

and also crashes with google maps, and no voice in sigyc :(

I copied maps from my brothers phone, and it is working on mine