[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest reedo_17

Is this ROM faster and smoother than CM10.1?

Well the best way to see is to try it, but I would wait for the next nightlies as Dazzozo has said:

Considerable UI speed up coming in the next nightly builds.

"App to SD" fixed

so should I install cm 11?

Depends but you might as well try it you can always backup and restore your previous rom

Edited by reedo_17

Guest pablon86

Fun fact: the Google Play Music device-crippling is actually graphics related. :D

Oh dear. So no play music for a big while? Well... I guess it's time to buy a 16gb sd to fill with music :D

Guest pablon86

I'm having a bit of a problem. I can't flash the new nightly, I start downloading it and it just stops 2 seconds later, no report, no nothing. Anyone else having this issue?

Guest Carlos_EVH

I'm having a bit of a problem. I can't flash the new nightly, I start downloading it and it just stops 2 seconds later, no report, no nothing. Anyone else having this issue?

Probably never going to be fixed. We're reaching the limit soon. :(

I fixed the pixelation downloading an older version of youtube, later I'll post it and you will be able to watch all the vídeos in hd without pixelation

Guest Dazzozo

I fixed the pixelation downloading an older version of youtube, later I'll post it and you will be able to watch all the vídeos in hd without pixelation

Not really a fix, though. When we refer to fix we mean, like, actually fixing the issue. :P

...and that is what is pretty much impossible.

Guest nirmalbalaji

Probably never going to be fixed. We're reaching the limit soon. :(

Not really a fix, though. When we refer to fix we mean, like, actually fixing the issue. :P

...and that is what is pretty much impossible.

Can you explain it little bit more and what are the issues thats hoding it? I already sensed it yesterday that it can not be fixed and probably the main bug which will remain un-fixed in CM11. And hearing the confirmation from you is somewhat sorrow feeling. :o

What are the chances in CM 10.2? I don't have any idea about it though.

Guest rafxrolo

one more thing after editing buid.prop my OK GOOGLE also starts working

Thank you!!!! I've tried everything to get "ok google" to work! All I needed to do was to change the build.prop!

Guest rafxrolo

what you edit?

/System/build.prop

Change "ro.config.low_ram=true" to "ro.config.low_ram=false".

Save. Reboot.

And now it should work (dont forget to ser google now language to english).

/System/build.prop

Change "ro.config.low_ram=true" to "ro.config.low_ram=false".

Save. Reboot.

And now it should work (dont forget to ser google now language to english).

it is not to make a transparent status bar?

Guest Aaqib Khan

it is not to make a transparent status bar?

i edited the build.prop for transparent status bar but when i reboot my phone my "ok google" also starts working.

Guest deepakisrani

Hi, I'm new here, had been following this post since 10.2 so first of all, thanks for this rom Dazz.

And as for the users having issues with the browser, try installing Opera Mini, it has no lag issues that are there in the stock browser, it isn't as feature packed like the other browsers, but will fulfill your regular browsing needs and is smooth like butter. Cheers. :)