[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest avenir791

Hi, everyone, I was planning on buying Y300 is Kitkat on it good for everyday use? Where could I find bug list? In my opinion it's the best budget buy and an underdog too.

u can buy y300 it's a good investessment, for to kitkat it's a good everyday, but if u are using hotspot , because hotspot is not working yet for this kitkat rom, may be it will works in next releases. i advice not to install it, however u can install CM 10.2 or cm 10.1,

the news that hotspot is fixed, so u can install kitkat in y300, if u buy new phone u have to unlock bootloader and flash a custom recovery lik cwm or twrp and after u can flash this rom in ur phone

Edited by avenir791

Guest avenir791

It is possibile to disable screenoff animation? I hate it!

yes u can do it, u have to open setting ,and developpers option, in this menu  u will find animation, y will just unchec screen animation all of three screen animation, and u will reboot ur phone. 

if u dont find developper option, u just to go to about phone and click many times in the build, and to menu will be shown.

Guest avenir791

Why dont you guys usb-tether instead of hotspot?  :D

usb tether need  a cable usb, and using phone data 3g or 4 g , it demand to be in the network coverage, but wifi hotspt is useful when i cant connect my computer  by a usb cable

Guest nirmalbalaji

How to install the updated ROM manually into recovery, ?

• Download the updated ROM
  • Put it in your SD card
  • Go to recovery and flash it without any wipe

Guest TayoOnabule

ART fixed? Thanks Dazz :P

ART really ain't all that fancy. Its only a dev feature so that app devs can start preparing their apps for it. Definitely not meant for us end-users... Yet. Wait for android 5.0

Guest edwardecl

AnTuTu Benchmark OpenGL test crashes the Y300 every singe time. It did not do this in the "cm-11-20131210-NIGHTLY-u8833" build. Something you might want to look at as it causes the phone to reboot which is pretty serious.

Other than that it's great, I did not notice much of a GPU UI speed improvement either, perhaps it depends on the app not really installed much yet.

Edited by edwardecl

Guest Carlos_EVH

Why when you activate ZRam from performance menu and reboot the phone, instead of activate ZRam It actives Swap? It's weird because the performance of the phone become slow as time goes on. Could you fix it dazz? Or it isn't your business and It's because of CM?

Guest mugna69

I'm trying the last rom... 20131217 on a G510.. looks great.. wifi ap works correctly and everything seems smooth and fast. 

Great work Daz!!! 

Just asking.. what about NFC? any chance to see it work? 

Thanks bro!

Guest syafiq007

am using TWRP for flashing cause I heard CWM is not touchscreen based and my volume down button is problematic and cant be used. thus have been using TWRP for flashing CM10.2 and all.... but after this CM11 nightlies have been published for public, keep on failing to flash properly. any help? is CM11 isnt supported at all with TWRP? thank you