[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest TheKisama

after flashed the 4.4.2 ROM, there is NO launcher.. ?? any help ??

In TWRP(http://www.modaco.com/topic/362074-recoveryall-official-twrp-2633-root-12122013/   Just install the zip like any ROM on CWM, if you already have it then don't) go to wipe>>>advanced, then check all boxes except for the last 4 options and wipe your phone! Now re-install your ROM.

Guest EndruBoy1

Hey guys! I've read some pages here but could not make a conclusion. Is this ROM acceptable for daily use? Does it have a fully working HW acceleration?

Great work btw!

Guest TangerineTractor

Hey guys! I've read some pages here but could not make a conclusion. Is this ROM acceptable for daily use? Does it have a fully working HW acceleration?

Great work btw!

It's acceptab;e for daily use if you can live with the bugs! Mainly the web page lag, which for me stops several crucial things working, like my online banking, so it's not for me. You can get round most web page lag issue by using Opera Classic for browsing - I think its the best browser anyway.

Guest Aeriksen

after flashed the 4.4.2 ROM, there is NO launcher.. ?? any help ??

Had the same problem. Had to format the whole phone from the Mount menu in cwm, clean the cache, factoryreset and wipe dalwik. Flash the rom and the gapps and you should be good again

Guest handslikehouses_antarctica

is it a bug that i cannot connect to my pc, i already enable usb debugging but still cannot connect. have you encounter this guys. please help me. it is quite annoying

Guest commandline1984

Hy, I just registred because i bought 2 G510-0100 and usually mod the Hell out of my Phones.

My only question about this 4.4 is what level of Stability can we expect when CM11 goes stable. I already played around a bit and played things like Splice, Cogs, World of Goo and so on and i am quite pleased with the performance.

Will this Rom leave the experimental/nightly level at some point or will it be an "always Beta"?

And please dont get me wrong, the work that has been done is simply amazing! Many thanks for that!

Guest commandline1984

is it a bug that i cannot connect to my pc, i already enable usb debugging but still cannot connect. have you encounter this guys. please help me. it is quite annoying

Works fine here.

Hey guys, do you use Feedly or Amazon App Shop on your Huawei Y300? They are veeery laggy on my phone, and often crash... I think it's because WebView but I am not sure of this.

Guest bogdanwp

Hy, I just registred because i bought 2 G510-0100 and usually mod the Hell out of my Phones.

My only question about this 4.4 is what level of Stability can we expect when CM11 goes stable. I already played around a bit and played things like Splice, Cogs, World of Goo and so on and i am quite pleased with the performance.

Will this Rom leave the experimental/nightly level at some point or will it be an "always Beta"?

And please dont get me wrong, the work that has been done is simply amazing! Many thanks for that!

Welcome to the forums ! To answer your question , i don`t think anyone can tell you exactly. Join us and wait and see what happens :D

Guest bogdanwp

Try it with usb debugging disabled , it always works for me . You didn`t specify which rom you have but i`m guessing this one seeing that you posted here. Different roms act differently but usually you just plug it in and wait for drivers to install. If you don`t have this rom , check your status bar , it sometimes ask you if you want to connect your phone as a mass storage. Hope it helped.

Guest SaurabhRCk

Great work btw!

I am using it as my daily driver, no issues so far. absolutely flawless. Dazzo done the best he can. rom is fast, stable, absolutely spot on. try it. you are gonna love it. if possible update daily.

Guest handslikehouses_antarctica

Try it with usb debugging disabled , it always works for me . You didn`t specify which rom you have but i`m guessing this one seeing that you posted here. Different roms act differently but usually you just plug it in and wait for drivers to install. If you don`t have this rom , check your status bar , it sometimes ask you if you want to connect your phone as a mass storage. Hope it helped.

thanks for reply, I've already tried it, but it doesn't work. I am using CM11 4.4.2 rom. When i try to connect keeps telling to install some driver. I apologize for my bad english

Guest bogdanwp

If you have Windows 7 be sure that automatic updates are on , or else it will not be able to auto-download your driver. This should happen automatically without your intervention.

thanks for reply, I've already tried it, but it doesn't work. I am using CM11 4.4.2 rom. When i try to connect keeps telling to install some driver. I apologize for my bad english

I also had this problem on Windows 8.1. 

A driver from this driverpack (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1800335https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-c-aPfOv8-Sc1hGV2lUcWFJS3c/edit?pli=1) solved my issue.  

i've installed just messenger and gapps and 111Mb of ram left, how much free ram you have guys ?
If you have only messenger in background it uses 25-40 mb, if you have also facebook in background 70-80 mb total memory used Edited by fonz93

Guest nirmalbalaji

post-1022006-0-53837000-1387308217_thumb

There is an UI bug when we receive a call. Before answering the call it shows in-call screen behind the answering screen which should not be shown. This happens everytime. Its been present since the starting of the nightly builds. Not a groundbreaking issue but it will be good to have proper UI though.

Daz, can you look into the issue? Actually you are the one only who has a bug free 4.4 ROM running on your Nexus 5.