[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

i very happy with this rom

everything from nightly 15 is fast and smooth (using chrome not default browser :-))

battery drain is fine

wifi/bluetooth/3g/2g/calls/sms/gps working

camera/videocamera/panorama working

(for best performance enable 16-bit transparency in performance menu

enable allow purging of assets and kernel samepage merging in performance->memory managment

i also prefer to disable animations in developer menu)

thanks alot for this rom Dazzozo

Guest modernaire

Just updated mine using the latest nightly, after uploading and rebooting, I'm stuck at the "Android is upgrading: Finishing boot" screen for over half an hour. What should I do?

Guest kripticmc

Yes Kripticmc, You voiced your Opinion so much times in this thread and we know it now. Thank you. Don't flame Daz for that what he is doing. Remember: He IS doing it for free. I you want AOSP really bad, maybe you can pay someone to do it.

Err didn't you hear me or can't you read I said I prefer stock I was just saying he posted pics then said he ain't even started it so what was the pics cm 11 cause we was told aosp

Guest pinky0978

Err didn't you hear me or can't you read I said I prefer stock I was just saying he posted pics then said he ain't even started it so what was the pics cm 11 cause we was told aosp

Not being funny mate but almost everything you put on this thread is either derogatory or inflammatory. I can't build android from source, and I appreciate people who can, and do, for no material gain. Daz is the best at this stuff, I've been using his roms since the crescent cm stuff, and wish I could have afforded to donate for his y300! If you prefer stock, compile aosp yourself, otherwise wait until Daz gets around to aosp, in his OWN time! I think most people prefer cm too, maybe that's why he decided to do cm first, but his choices are his business, end of!

When I power off and then plug in the cable (connected to power supply not computer) I get the Huawei Ascend logo.

And it stays there until I remove the battery and reboot the phone.

Why is that ?

Guest painteramit

@Sewo

Did yoiu mean the Huawei Logo and not the battery charging animation?

normally when you power of any phone and connect the charging cable, it just turn on an UI which shows only the charging animation to inform the user that the charging is going on. Mine is showing so.

and to come out of this animation, I just need to press the power button and it boots normally.

When I power off and then plug in the cable (connected to power supply not computer) I get the Huawei Ascend logo.

And it stays there until I remove the battery and reboot the phone.

Why is that ?

Is a problem of cwm 6.0.4.4

Guest tomjanda

Hi,

is camera function broken? I use CameraMX app and tried one other as well. It is always same - when I take photo (or video), it freezes on photo saving and photo is not saved. My default location is in default camera storage and I use SD card as default.

On Sunday (15/12) taking video worked - I have one video from that day. But photo taking was already broken as far as I remember.

Thx,

Tom

@Sewo

Did yoiu mean the Huawei Logo and not the battery charging animation?

normally when you power of any phone and connect the charging cable, it just turn on an UI which shows only the charging animation to inform the user that the charging is going on. Mine is showing so.

and to come out of this animation, I just need to press the power button and it boots normally.

No charging animation, Huawei Ascend logo, no way to shut down, or boot further. I can only remove the battery, to then boot without connected plug

Is a problem of cwm 6.0.4.4

I use cwm 6.0.4.4, is there an alternative ?

edit:

Ah I see there's an R2

21/10/2013 - R2: v6.0.4.4

• Fixed charge mode.
  • Fixed random reboots.

So I guess I need R2. Strange thing is, I would have thought I have R2, because I downloaded cwm in december.

How to update to R2, just like I installed the first version that I have (fastboot) ?

Edited by SeWo

Guest Dazzozo

You weren't "told" AOSP. I said CM, Omni and AOSP were all possible. :)

If you assumed my screenshots were something that they weren't, only you are to blame. :P

(It was actually super early Omni, but whatever)

Guest painteramit

Hi Daz,

one issue with the CM 11. It is not detecting my Sim Card. Looks like the India network operators are not added in the CM11 code.

this is strange because Cm10.2 was working fine.

any possible solution???

By the way, I am from India.

Edited by painteramit

Not being funny mate but almost everything you put on this thread is either derogatory or inflammatory. I can't build android from source, and I appreciate people who can, and do, for no material gain. Daz is the best at this stuff, I've been using his roms since the crescent cm stuff, and wish I could have afforded to donate for his y300! If you prefer stock, compile aosp yourself, otherwise wait until Daz gets around to aosp, in his OWN time! I think most people prefer cm too, maybe that's why he decided to do cm first, but his choices are his business, end of!

+1 newcastle

Guest painteramit
===================================
Since Tue Dec 17 03:11:44 UTC 2013
===================================

* external/koush/ion
42ca35f Merge remote-tracking branch 'koush/master' into cm-11.0
8d1661a Do not use VideoLoader prior to SDK Version 12.
d95bdf9 Revert "Revert "Add VideoLoader.""
2389891 Revert "Add VideoLoader."
27f6bfc Add VideoLoader.
8bb9729 Merge pull request #122 from hborders/ant_build_instructions_ANDROID_HOME
279bad1 Typo. Sorry.
0609676 Clean up loading of error resource.
a8869b2 Merge pull request #113 from soundrop/fix/drawable-instrinsics-query
80a1596 Merge pull request #120 from hborders/eclipse_instructions
f8cd3f1 Merge pull request #119 from hborders/ant_build_instructions_ANDROID_HOME
2420fb4 Added instructions for Eclipse setup.
a8f2ed8 Improved ant build instructions.

* frameworks/av
7323683 Merge remote-tracking branch 'CyanogenMod/cm-11.0' into cm-11.0

* frameworks/base
0094b1e Merge "SystemUI: Forward port Statusbar Clock and Date actions" into cm-11.0
c5510b1 SystemUI: Forward port Statusbar Clock and Date actions
563e864 Merge "base: added national roaming info for Pepephone in Spain" into cm-11.0

* hardware/qcom/audio-caf
ae3ac46 legacy/msm8660: fix VoIP in call audio transmission

* packages/apps/CMFileManager
b478f38 Save scrolling position and restore it when going back

* packages/apps/CMWallpapers
48b09af Update wallpaper app UI

* vendor/cm
07e8f87 Merge "Fix custom unofficial build tags" into cm-11.0
e5d12df Merge "Add CM Legal (1 of 2)" into cm-11.0
3bf9ba8 Fix custom unofficial build tags

Guest lordfarhan40

anybody from India (Pune) got CM11 working? I mean, Sim Card detected properly?

well I am using the ported version of this rom on my device g330. But i got some issues with this rom. As soon as my phone turns off one i have to flash all the things once again to make the sim work :(. Well which device are you using?

Guest nirmalbalaji

Hi Daz,

one issue with the CM 11. It is not detecting my Sim Card. Looks like the India network operators are not added in the CM11 code.

this is strange because Cm10.2 was working fine.

any possible solution???

By the way, I am from India.

I'm from India too but I never had any problems with SIM detections on any ROMs for Y300. My operator is Tata Docomo.

What's your operator?