[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest painteramit

Dont´t know but i switched, phone rebooted and never passed the cm screen, had to flash rom and gapps again. Be careful.

In that case, let just wait for ART to be stable as it is experimental right now.

may be we have to wait till Android 4.5 or 5.0 whichever is next  :D  :P  ;)

Edit: and forget to mention that we have to wait till Daz will port the new Android for us.  :D   :P   ;)  :D   :P   ;)

will you Daz???

Edited by painteramit

Guest Krisoboe

Hey Guys,

after it seems like,that CM 11 isnt full of bugs anymore <3 , I want it for my G510.

But the question is, do I have to fullwipe and flash it every day, cause of the daily updates?

Or is there something automatically in the ROM or an app?

And what is this "ART"? Never heard of it.

Thank you. ;)

Yes fullwipe and flash it every day. You use my help: I  have your problem...... Resolved whith backup data (no sistem, cache, ect....), then wipe advance all select except the penultimate and last -> Wipe... (TWPR USE).. install cm11 starting system, after start open, reboot recovery and install backup. you have all program and setting... BY Kris 

Guest nirmalbalaji

Hey Guys,

after it seems like,that CM 11 isnt full of bugs anymore <3 , I want it for my G510.

But the question is, do I have to fullwipe and flash it every day, cause of the daily updates?

Thank you. ;)

No need to flash every day after flashing CM 11. You can update it automatically or do it manually if you wish.

ART - A new "Android Runtime" implemented in Android 4.4 as an experimental version and don't have much benefits at the moment. Still Dalvik remains the king in stability.

Guest Krisoboe
Salve oggi ho sistemato le Gapps Full, ho eliminato il launcher google (Tastiera Android no AOSP) e ho creato due gapps
1° SMS funzionano con hangout e non con mms stock (NO Google Launcher)
2° SMS stock funzionano (NO Google Launcher).

Se siete interessati vi lascio il link il tempo di caricarli:P (click ->   rep_up.png)

Hello today I adjusted the Full Gapps, I deleted the launcher google (Tastiera Android no AOSP) and I created two gapps
1 hangout with SMS function and not with stock mms (NO Google Launcher)
2nd stock SMS function (NO Google Launcher).

If you are interested please leave the link time to upload it: P (click ->rep_up.png)
Edited by Krisoboe

Guest Tharane

No need to flash every day after flashing CM 11. You can update it automatically or do it manually if you wish.

But where can I find that option?

Is it under " CM Updates", or where?

Cause I cant find any options for "update auto " or "update manual". :(

And to be honest, I am to lazy to install 60 apps every day.

Guest nirmalbalaji

But where can I find that option?

Is it under " CM Updates", or where?

Cause I cant find any options for "update auto " or "update manual". :(

And to be honest, I am to lazy to install 60 apps every day.

Go to CM Updates, download the latest update and install it. It will reboot your mobile to flash the update automatically.

Guest StewieTech

Hi there,

I have a minor problem and dunno where to post so i´ll leave it here.

I´m running cm11 and twrp 2.6.3.3 and when i download an update via cm updater, in about phone, it saves it in the internal memory of the card, and when i click update after the download, the phone boots into recovery and looks for the update in the sdcard, and dont find it obviosly, so my only option is to do a manual update whenever a new nightly comes out. I´ve been searching on how to change the directory so cm updater saves on the sd card, but cant find.

Can someone help me on this one? Thanks in advance :D

So...anyone?

Guest partyzant_x

When you install manualy from internal and reboot the twrp will install next update from internal automaticaly. Its like twrp remember last directory. Install things from internal not sdcard and its will be ok. Sorry for my bad english

Edited by partyzant_x

Guest MrSpeedy

URGENT,
TWRP ver 2.6.3.3 and CM 11 (22/12)

But now I still stuck at bootloop.
Please help me.

EDIT: Solved by reflashing again.
Anyone notice the softkeys buttons are too bright?

Edited by MrSpeedy

Guest StewieTech

When you install manualy from internal and reboot the twrp will install next update from internal automaticaly. Its like twrp remember last directory. Install things from internal not sdcard and its will be ok. Sorry for my bad english

Today i installed mannually from the cmupdate folder so tomorrow i should have no problems. We´ll see. Thank you. ;D

Guest blademaster123

Update to 22.12, flashed PA full gapps 15.12 and enabled ART. Now have 550 mb internal storage, before i have 0.95 GB? Is this normal? 

Yeah I think so, when you enable ART it takes a bit more space but should open apps faster

Guest avenir791

Hey Guys,

Thank you. ;)

u can do a full wip if u have another custom rum like cm10.2 or aosp already installed in ur phone, but once installed this cm11 u dont have need to do fullwip, just install the update witout wipping any thing, so all the applications u had installed will be saved , no need to rinstall it.

for art no idea

Guest MrSpeedy

It seems my phone Y300 camera app crash when i switch front facing camera for recording.
But it's ok fron facing camera for taking picture.

BTW, any idea how to make 'OK GOOGLE' to work?

Edited by MrSpeedy

Guest fedpisano

Those who believe it reboots the phone, but it's as if it came from the session ... In fact, as I commit pin, continuing from where I had been before disconnecting ... How do I disable this feature?

Guest Massy97
Dazzozo you did there;)
Now we begin to fix minor bugs
1) [APP] FM Radio.
2) Camera slow (5seconds to take a photo).
4) Audio low.
5) Transparency of the Home screen (FIX:Changing the parameter "ro.config.low_ram=false" in the build.prop)
Edited by Massy97

Guest ludzikinahaju

@Tharane

ART is a new Virtual Machine provided by Google, in my opinion it's based on the old Dalvik, but it works much more faster. As far as I know, when you open any app using Dalvik Virtual Machine on your android, it takes a while, but using ART it supposed to run for example as fast as iOS. However, it may cause some problems with apps wright now, so we need to wait, i guess, until Google release Android 5.0, correct me if i'm wrong :)

But I have a question to Dazz.

In Developers Settings should be a 'switch' between ART and Dalvik, so we could choose which one do we want. Unfortunately, there isn't. I see you put libart.so (ART) and libdvm.so (Dalvik) in your Rom, so my question is: which one has been set as default? :)

Ok, my mistake. I found it :)

Edited by ludzikinahaju

Guest Cristian_berme
In Developers Settings should be a 'switch' between ART and Dalvik, so we could choose which one do we want. Unfortunately, there isn't. I see you put libart.so (ART) and libdvm.so (Dalvik) in your Rom, so my question is: which one has been set as default? :)
By default this ROM uses Dalvik, but there IS a switch: post-1025150-13877524679526_thumb.jpg The option is at the bottom of the dev. settings. Edited by Cristian_berme