[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Y300-0100

Would be good to have a bug fixed dialer by default instead of fixing it manually. Seems most of the people are annoyed by the dialer issue.

+1 :)

Edited by Y300-0100

guys I now noticed a strange bug.......

when I flashed 20131227, I set up my y300 with ringtones, notification tones, ect.

I popped into town this afternoon for the wife and as I locked my car, she phoned me, but when the phone rang, it was not the tone I set......

she text me a few minutes later, again, the notification tone was not what I set....

when I checked in the settings, the ringtone said "unknown ringtone" and the notification tone said "tone 113"

strange that, I've set them again and had the same happen again. reset the tones a third time and now seems fine.

doesn't really bother me but I was a bit embarrassed walking around tesco with my phone ringing with the song "ragdoll" by Frankie Vallie and the 4 season's, not Katie Perry's Roar!

everything else seems great, no sudden reboots or crashes and i can watch you tube absolutely fine.

phone ring is a little distorted at full whack, but that's just me being picky!!

keep up the great work, hope you get you're PC fixed soon so we can enjoy more kitkat sweetness!

Guest nirmalbalaji

everything else seems great, no sudden reboots or crashes and i can watch you tube absolutely fine.

Did you have pixelated videos or its absolutely fine?

Guest wbrambley

HDD replacement is in! Reinstalling the OS now, another late night to configure this. :p

Wow. You rock! I'm upgrading my g300 to a g510 tomorrow mainly because you now support it.

Guest 390Charger

Just a little test: Anyone with CM11 on a Y300 with MXPlayer? Just try to listen to a Radio-Video Stream @ rtsp://stream.flash-radio.de:1935/live/flashradio.sdp

Do you have Lags or Distortions with this stream using HW+ Accel. ?

Edited by 390Charger

Guest SumitGill1

Hello every1 am using 27/12 nightly on my Y300 and my problem is with apps like with facebook when ever i opened it, have to login each n every time and some of my apps are not opened in back ground like when i check recent opened apps by pressing home button and can see theres only few apps are opened in background not all apps.....need ur help peeps as i am new to all these cm and custom rom things.

Thanks in advance.

Guest thebros991

Hi guys. Im using The 22/12 nightly. When I set "use external SD as primary" it means that The app and its data will be installed on SD? Because when i check the memory, i see that most of The space of My sd is occupied by folders that i have and not by apps.. If i take a look at The internal storage there is some space occupied by "apps and data apps" what does it mean? That all apps will be installed always in internal storage? Sorry for English and thank You

Guest GAI4000

That should be pretty much everything back online.

Dazzozo I must say that your work is amazing, my phone is back to life, and i am a new user of y300. i will make a donate asap.

I must say that i noticed that sharpen option in photo editor is kinda broken? Also photoes are a bit blury, not good as in 10.2. However keep up good work dude. I am amazed how some people can make good things, even from cheap chinese phones. Phones with android 4.4.2 costs around 300-400e.... Whatever you do is epic. ^_^