[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest TheKisama

Out of subject.

-Anyone tried GTA San Andreas on Y300(with cm11)? Please tell me about the performance :)

I don't want to download 2gb and find out that it s*cks on our phone lol

Guest TheKisama

Is it possible to have a list work/not work? Thanks

Sorry for my bad English.

You can see it on the first page of this topic. First post is about the ROM ofc, scroll to the second post where you will see "Issues:". Yes, there are currently no issues. There are just minor bugs not worth mentioning like some users getting an overlay on icons during caller screen which do NOT affect any process at all, just visual. You can install the latest nightly with no worries. ;)

Guest Tharane

Hey, for me 27.12 is broken.

My systemui is crashing eerytime I open an app or if I try to use the taskmanager.

Also all apps,installed at ex. Sd are gone of the homescreen after every reboot.

I hope 28.12 wont have these issues for me. :(

Guest EuthAnAsia77

Dazzozo, please do CM11 for G330 (U8825-1). Your firmware works fine, but the GSM (Sim) does not work (and most importantly), radio and some rare reboot. Please, you're the real guys, you've done for 3 Huawei devices left to do for another is very popular! Thank you daz!

Guest xals1997

Dazzozo, please do CM11 for G330 (U8825-1). Your firmware works fine, but the GSM (Sim) does not work (and most importantly), radio and some rare reboot. Please, you're the real guys, you've done for 3 Huawei devices left to do for another is very popular! Thank you daz!

You need to flash this file http://uploaded.net/file/dz1q8lc4

I've got a g330 and my phone works ok. 

GSM is working. Auido is working. FM Radio don't work on any device.

Guest Dazzozo

Well, quite obviously, for that I either need a G330 or for someone to tell me the exact changes required for it.

Guest ProHunter

Ok,this will probably be the most silly question,but i have to ask,because i didn't tried that,if we want to go back from CM11 to stock rom,how do we do that? :blush: