[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Krisoboe

Guys, if you want transparent status bar without taking a performance hit, instead of modifying build.prop, set low_ram to true again, and download Xposed Framework, and install Tinted Status Bar. Works better than stock transparency, and it auto-detects color for some app, similar to iOS7.

Take a look:

D9tx0VF.pngfZAx6D2.png7qtDTqK.png

NOT FOUND IN G510 CM11

Guest EuthAnAsia77

Literally just the G300's audio HAL? What happens if you use the Y300 audio HAL?

I was planning on looking in to combining them at some point.

Daz, if flash to G330 CM11 for Y300, working good simple all, but: first run message: Restart the Phone, to find the GSM. Audio and GSM dont work! I think this is the most important deficiencies in the use of which is unrealistic for your CM Y300 to G330. Y300 is very similar in structure to the G330 because G330 is his father! By the way there is a patch for the network and audio just under G330. But this patch works only once - when the first switch, reboot if it will fly, and even reinstalling from under the CWM does not help (((

Guest Simon Jung

Hello have you noticed how Dazzozo the CM11 was taken to run in Androidhilfe.de on the G330. But unfortunately only through the instalation of the SIM and audio drivers. Is there a possibility for the G330 to develop the CM11 as a nightly build for the G330.

Edited by Simon Jung

Guest Dazzozo

Hopefully fixed the audio mess up. :P

Is it possible to disable the in-app 3 dot menu in this rom?

No, KitKat "feature". Every device shows the overflow button. There was a change on CM gerrit to allow disabling it again but I think it was ultimately abandoned because a bunch of people suggested that app devs should be able to assume an overflow button will always be displayed in KitKat.

Guest Massy97

I wanted to try it too but I can't understand properly with google's translation.

From what I can read, I assume it only works with a specific nightly version. Please, tell me that I misunderstood because I really want to try it! :D

No says that there is a bug with the version:
Nigthly 27/12/13

Guest Dazzozo

any news with the problem of google play music?

This is one of the "impossible" issues sadly. The issue counter-intuitively occurs in the EGL blobs and we have no visibility in to that.

Guest Dazzozo

Hello have you noticed how Dazzozo the CM11 was taken to run in Androidhilfe.de on the G330. But unfortunately only through the instalation of the SIM and audio drivers. Is there a possibility for the G330 to develop the CM11 as a nightly build for the G330.

Yeah, I'll try to support it, u8825 right?

Guest AssaSsiNMiLeS

No, KitKat "feature". Every device shows the overflow button. There was a change on CM gerrit to allow disabling it again but I think it was ultimately abandoned because a bunch of people suggested that app devs should be able to assume an overflow button will always be displayed in KitKat.

Thanks for the answer. Imo a very stupid "feature" as many devices don't need those (ugly) buttons but.. well, i think i have to deal with it when i want to use kitkat :D

Guest Alexey 62

Hopefully fixed the audio mess up. :P

Thank you for the your hard work, Dazzozo) In my Y300 your cm11 is very good...

I believe, what in next build audio will fix propeply)

And I request you - please - fix Dialer background bug)

EDIT!!!

Happy New Year to you all! I wish you health, happiness and success in all your endeavors!

Sincerely, Aleksei)

Edited by Alexey 62

Guest JefeDiego

english:
I got it solved: just copy audio files  audio*  from /system/lib/hw  version of the past 27 and have solved it and got the today nightly audio working.

spanish:
ya lo tengo solucionado: solo hay que copiar los archivos audio* de /system/lib/hw de la versión del pasado día 27 y con ello ya conseguimos tener solucionado el audio en la nightly de hoy.

Gracias.. ¡ funcionando la nightly 

Guest Michael Roscowe

So why exactly does dazzs cm11 not play games like stock? I understand stock is 4.1 an this is 4.4 but isn't it as simple as merging the working parts from stock with the added features of cm? Im impressed with your work dazz its been the quickest and smoothest journeys I've had with my 6th nodded android phone. Wish I'd known of you sooner :)

Guest gohaanzz

Am new here using the 27 build because of the audio issue I face on the last build however this cm mod that daz did is the greatest thing ever I have on my phone games like GTA SA, MODERN COMBAT 4 DEAD TRIGGER 2 REAL RACING 3 running real good my phone is faster I can do so much that I could never accomplish on stock good job daz

Guest loquedigadiego

BUGS:

- not able to change, add (weather for example) or delete(camera or clock, for example) widgets in lockscreen. So no personalitation options in lockscreen.

G510. (31 nightly)

pd:

sound fixed ;)

thanks!

Edited by loquedigadiego

Guys, if you want transparent status bar without taking a performance hit, instead of modifying build.prop, set low_ram to true again, and download Xposed Framework, and install Tinted Status Bar. Works better than stock transparency, and it auto-detects color for some app, similar to iOS7.

Take a look:

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Great Module "Tinted Status Bar" for Xpose.. Thanks dude!

Guest SaurabhRCk

BUGS:

- not able to change, add (weather for example) or delete(camera or clock, for example) widgets in lockscreen. So no personalitation options in lockscreen.

G510. (31 nightly)

pd:

sound fixed ;)

thanks!

You need to edit build.prop in /system and change the low ram flag to false. Dn reboot. Dn go to settings, lockscreen and tick the option multiple widgets. Enjoy.

Guest TheKisama

Take a look:

D9tx0VF.pngfZAx6D2.png7qtDTqK.png

Thanks! btw, I can see that the status bar is plain transparent on your homescreen. In case you or anyone else wants the "real" kitkat status bar(you know, the one black from the top, fading to transparent downwards.), you should set the default status bar tint to '66000000'. :p