[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest tomtruckie

Hi mates!!!

I have bought a G510-0100 few months ago. I have been testing several roms with it, and i would stick with CM11.

My problem is the next:

With the stock rom 4.1.1 from Vodafone, i can send/receive MMS without having to turn the "data" manually, once it turned it on automatically to send/receive, and then it turned it off when it finishes sending/receiving the MMS.

With this Rom (CM11 latest upadate), i can't do that... I have to turn on the "data" to send an MMS, and then turn it off when it finishes...

I would really appreciate your help here....

[EDIT]

I have this information on a forum, for Samsung that solves the issue of auto MMS send/receive... Is it possible to add this code somewhere to CM11?

Add this line in the file "others.xml", in folder system/CSC

"true

Above those lines:

"

[EDIT]

Other question: Does NFC is going to work?

Re the MMS : latest version of 8sms (from play store) standard cm message app has this function.

Guest POmniac

Today I flashed 20140103 nightly and all that I can say is fabulous! Everything works flawlessly. For a long time it will remain my daily use ROM. Dazzozo, thank you very much for your great work.

Regards

Guest avenir791

hey

any news about fm radio for this rom, i have installed spirit fm radio on my device y300, when i checj for channels it finds channels but without sound, any solution of that

Edited by avenir791

Guest Vule991
Finnish developer KonstaT has provided support for FM radio on device ZTE Blade III (Kit Kat 4.4.2- CM11).
@Dazz if you can do something about it, it would be nice to get phone support FM receiver.?

Edited by Vule991

Guest spanitzer

Hi Daz. You wrote that you can not install NFC because you have no G510. Can you but nothing with the NFC files from the CM10.1 Daytona start over?

Guest ProHunter

Hi everybody,i want to flash CM11 on some brended Y300 (Swisscom),but i'm not sure is it going to work,so if somebody have some brended Y300,please confirm me if it's ok to flash it or not,because i don't want to brick it... :huh:

Edited by ProHunter

Guest Asianfoodrules

Hi everybody,i want to flash CM11 on some brended Y300 (Swisscom),but i'm not sure is it going to work,so if somebody have some brended Y300,please confirm me if it's ok to flash it or not,because i don't want to brick it... :huh:

I don't have a Y300, but I can guess that it should be OK. Is the Huawei logo on the front replaced by your carrier logo?

Guest ProHunter

I don't have a Y300, but I can guess that it should be OK. Is the Huawei logo on the front replaced by your carrier logo?

It have Swisscom logo while turning on phone and turning off...

Guest Asianfoodrules

So when you turn it on straight away, it shows the swisscom logo, not the Huawei one? Or do you mean when it actually starts to boot?

Guest Asianfoodrules

No wait, I've got it. Yeah you should be fine, mine was like that except for Vodafone NZ. Go ahead and install it using TWRP.

Guest ProHunter

No wait, I've got it. Yeah you should be fine, mine was like that except for Vodafone NZ. Go ahead and install it using TWRP.

I hope you are right,i would like if someone else also can confirm that...

Guest wbrambley

I hope you are right,i would like if someone else also can confirm that...

Yep. Same. I'm not sure when it disappeared, may have been when I unlocked the boot loader or removed the network lock or when I installed custom recovery. Nothing on the phone says Vodafone NZ anymore. Working perfectly.(G510-100)

Guest syafiq007

currently using 31st dec nightly, far better than previous nightlies. would like to know if there are any newer nightlies which are more stable?

Guest gohaanzz

Well I won't be flash any other nightly fa now this January 4 is fast and no problems so far I finish modern combat 4 today now I have gangstar Vegas

Guest spanitzer

Hi Daz. You wrote that you can not install NFC because you have no G510. Can you but nothing with the NFC files from the CM10.1 Daytona start over?

Guest wbrambley

Um, were they not the stock files anyway? if not do you know of source they were compiled from?