[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest loquedigadiego

when I have internet data with 3G ON, I cant recive or make calls with my mobile companiñy (not line). If I desactivate it and use wifi connection, then I can call .

Guest ivan41

Here's my battery on 04/01 been at work from 6am until 16:30 today, so my y300 has been on stand by in my pocket. No calls but data on and I'm using easy battery saver from play store Posted Image

Guest ajak_moderno

boost your performance to what other APQ8064-based devices offer.

I just flashed the zip. I dont know if there's any improvement or it's just me that didnt realize

Guest ivan41

I just flashed 06/01 and seems OK. Very very smooth and the stuttery music that has plagued my y300 has gone........ :-D I read someone said their Facebook and Facebook messenger keeps crashing. I can report I'm not having that problem but my xda app crashes as in the text keeps disappearing :-(

Edited by ivan41

Guest blademaster123

I just flashed the zip. I dont know if there's any improvement or it's just me that didnt realize

I doubt you'll see any improvements, I thinks it's only for devices with the S4 Pro SOC, although there might a few universal snapdragon optimizations in it.

Guest nirmalbalaji

Did anyone try the proprietary qualcomm dalvik library with this device & rom?

as our y300 is powered by a qualcomm soc it should work, shouldn't it?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2546120

Don't you read this sentence from that thread?

Don't use the bionic patch on CyanogenMod, PSX and probably others, because they already have more optimized versions!

Guest AssaSsiNMiLeS

Will we ever have full HWA on this ROM like on stock ROM or FusionX or is that not possible?

"hwa" is misused everywhere. Specifically, what do you want accelerating with the hardware that you think isn't currently?

Guest Y300-0100

Don't you read this sentence from that thread?

Don't use the bionic patch on CyanogenMod, PSX and probably others, because they already have more optimized versions!

Yes, I agree with you, do not use it. But  can can we use the idea (as a community) to boost a performance of our phone?

Screenshot_2014_01_06_23_35_32.png Screenshot_2014_01_06_23_35_42.png 

Screenshot_2014_01_06_23_44_13.png Screenshot_2014_01_06_23_44_19.png 

and more...

Screenshot_2014_01_07_01_57_47.png Screenshot_2014_01_07_01_57_54.png 

Screenshot_2014_01_07_02_07_00.png Screenshot_2014_01_07_02_07_07.png 

Edited by Y300-0100

Guest nirmalbalaji

I know I can fix the Dialer issues which causes "delay in showing in-call screen when making / receiving calls and transparent dual screens when receiving a call" by flashing the Google Dialer Addon from PA GApps.

BTW anyone tried it or used any other fix?

And I think this issue is still haven't fixed yet - Camera crashes when viewing an image after taking it (swipe to right in-camera).

Guest ProHunter

Yes, I agree with you, do not use it. But  can can we use the idea (as a community) to boost a performance of our phone?

What build are you using,for me antutu freezes at 3D test on 01.04 build... ?

Guest Y300-0100

What build are you using,for me antutu freezes at 3D test on 01.04 build... ?

I am using 5/1 and no freeze and no reboot while performing antutu test...

Camera crashes when viewing an image after taking it (swipe to right in-camera).

On 5/1 for me no crash... Just test it...

ps.

I used some files from cm11 mr2 and replaced them with same one in patches mentioned earlier and I got some better results in multitask and dalvik (aprox. score +600). Who would like to risk, here they are:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/45q680hm4nqy8qr/4.4_qc-optimized_bionic.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/download/057ub5gavjxs1jp/4.4_qc-optimized_dalvik.zip

After install wipe cache and dalvik...

Do not blame me if something go wrong :)

Edited by Y300-0100

Guest nirmalbalaji

I think there is not so much to improve or boost in CM ROMs as they are already optimized a way better than any stock or stock based ROMs out there. But we still have some minor device specific issues. Probably thats where we can improve.

Guest Y300-0100

I think there is not so much to improve or boost in CM ROMs as they are already optimized a way better than any stock or stock based ROMs out there. But we still have some minor device specific issues. Probably thats where we can improve.

I agree with you referring to stock rom, but about device issues I must not. A lot of device users that have received official kk reporting bugs and issues that we have not experienced. So for that we can blame google :)

Guest ZolaIII

That bionic lib is optimized for Krait arhitecture & you need one for A9, if dalvik cash test is faster that's great. Actuality stock is better optimized in framework part! If you compare it to CM10.1 (that is best optimized CM in this moment that we have) you will se a huge difference in dalvik & database tests.

Guest painteramit

anyone tried 07/01?

the change log says:

* hardware/qcom/audio-caf
49a983b alsa_sound: Add support for seperated FM devices
ff7ecff Revert "fmradio: enable STE radio"

does it mean an FM that will work without mobile data and using the FM hardware?

Guest theoldsmithy

06/01 seems generally stable to me, although for some reason now Google Calendar can't talk to the servers in the sky (or Utah or wherever they are)

Guest painteramit

Here's my battery on 04/01 been at work from 6am until 16:30 today, so my y300 has been on stand by in my pocket. No calls but data on and I'm using easy battery saver from play store yzubaju9.jpg

This says your Y300 is on battery since last 44 min 15 sec only.

Hi guys, i just have registered to help with the development.

Today when I tried to update it said that it can't open the package and is pretty strange because yesterday I could have update without any problem. Also, in the 5-01 build it crashes a lot and the phone restarts. It happened when I was using browser, with what's app, opening apps

Guest wbrambley

After applying both zips and wiping cache this is my result

post-1007603-13890869934212_thumb.jpg

Guest ajak_moderno

Somebody didnt realy understand the xda forum. You can flash the dalvik zip on cm. Even, they flash both the zip on their cm ported nexus 4. Just my 20 cents