[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest rederik75

06/01 seems generally stable to me, although for some reason now Google Calendar can't talk to the servers in the sky (or Utah or wherever they are)

Flashed yesterday, this morning I had a reboot while making a call... now I flashed 07/01, let's see...

Guest 123vivekr

@rederik75: Same here man. I've also had a reboot while making a call! And yesterday the caller app also crashed and the call was stopped. :( I was on the 06/01. 01 and 06 were the most buggy builds for me. :|
Have flashed 07/01. Lemme see how it goes! No problems yet! :)

Guest painteramit

Flashed yesterday, this morning I had a reboot while making a call... now I flashed 07/01, let's see...

@rederik75: Same here man. I've also had a reboot while making a call! And yesterday the caller app also crashed and the call was stopped. :( I was on the 06/01. 01 and 06 were the most buggy builds for me. :|

Can you confirm about the FM?

the change log says:

* hardware/qcom/audio-caf
49a983b alsa_sound: Add support for seperated FM devices
ff7ecff Revert "fmradio: enable STE radio"

does it mean an FM that will work without mobile data and using the FM hardware?

Guest Y300-0100

That bionic lib is optimized for Krait arhitecture & you need one for A9, if dalvik cash test is faster that's great. Actuality stock is better optimized in framework part! If you compare it to CM10.1 (that is best optimized CM in this moment that we have) you will se a huge difference in dalvik & database tests.

You are good, it is lib for Krait. I didn't pay attention wrom where I took it.

ZolaIII, If we get it for A9 will we get better results?

After applying both zips and wiping cache this is my result

The result is really good. How was before?
And one more thing,
which patches did you used, because this confuses me? 

Somebody didnt realy understand the xda forum. You can flash the dalvik zip on cm. Even, they flash both the zip on their cm ported nexus 4. Just my 20 cents

Guest ZolaIII

You are good, it is lib for Krait. I didn't pay attention wrom where I took it.

ZolaIII, If we get it for A9 will we get better results?

The result is really good. How was before?

And one more thing,

which patches did you used, because this confuses me?

He used bout patches (bionic & dalvik libs).

Bionic is (in git) sorted by CPUs - there is no optimization for cortex A5 so assumption is that A9 is closest relative (Kraits are something in between A9 & A15 or if you wish mostly similar to A12).

Those results that he posted are close to stock so it's beneficial.

The davlik performance can be future more tuned in build property...

Guest genstef

The rom has incredibly many bugs:

- slow

- random reboots like 5 per day

- some apps never work (chrome beta) others exit frequently

- it is often so slow you cannot lookup direction or location in time before analogue help comes along

It is nice as a fun-tryout-rom but not for actually using it.

Guest rederik75

Here's the first reboot... at least, the first I'm aware of (I disabled pin request): it happened while I was starting a homebanking app...

Also: after reboot it said that a new SIM was added and thar I had to reboot again to use it....

Edited by rederik75

Guest PrinceEndymion88

The rom has incredibly many bugs:

- slow

- random reboots like 5 per day

- some apps never work (chrome beta) others exit frequently

- it is often so slow you cannot lookup direction or location in time before aalogue help comes along

It is nice as a fun-tryout-rom but not for actually using it.

In my G330 is not slow. I haven't random reboots and chrome beta works for me!

Guest chemengire

I have to say, this ROM is fantastic. Some of the criticisms here are, at best, unrealistic. There is ONE person working on it, and we are getting it for FREE. This ROM is beautiful compared to the nasty garbage Huawei installed on it.

There are bugs - what on earth else would you expect? Install the Huawei ROM back to your phone and go away please. This Cyanogen ROM is ported to Y300 is an outstanding piece of work. If you ever worked as a software engineer you would know this.

Thank you again to the developer. I take off my hat to you.

Guest ivan41
This says your Y300 is on battery since last 44 min 15 sec only.

I have to say, this ROM is fantastic. Some of the criticisms here are, at best, unrealistic. There is ONE person working on it, and we are getting it for FREE. This ROM is beautiful compared to the nasty garbage Huawei installed on it.There are bugs - what on earth else would you expect? Install the Huawei ROM back to your phone and go away please. This Cyanogen ROM is ported to Y300 is an outstanding piece of work. If you ever worked as a software engineer you would know this.Thank you again to the developer. I take off my hat to you.
I totally agree with everything you say friend.But I don't agree with this criticism thing.....This is a development thread for us to report these bugs and work together to find realistic solutions within the limitations of the phone.No one is criticising the dev.Hats off to the dev.He works for nothing for us so we can have something way better than the crap huawei gives us.If anything I have said here has been taken as a criticism then I can only apologise.But I have had some strange bugs during my cm11 experience and just want to share my cm11 experience with like minded people :-)What I don't agree with is people coming here demanding their huawei is as good as a nexus 5.Cm11 is still in development and the y300 and g510 both sell for under £100 in the UK.I think a lot alot of this is a placebo effect from installing a new nightly daily.....but that's a personal opinion :-) And going back to my battery...... That's a bug I'm pointing out.... Taken off charge at 5 40am. Left in my pocket at work (I'm a forklift truck driver in a factory) and then home at 16:40, just showing what the phone said :-) Puzzling though hahaha :-/ Edited by ivan41

Guest chemengire

I totally agree with everything you say friend. But I don't agree with this criticism thing..... This is a development thread for us to report these bugs and work together to find realistic solutions within the limitations of the phone. No one is criticising the dev. Hats off to the dev. He works for nothing for us so we can have something way better than the crap huawei gives us. If anything I have said here has been taken as a criticism then I can only apologise. But I have had some strange bugs during my cm11 experience and just want to share my cm11 experience with like minded people :-) What I don't agree with is people coming here demanding their huawei is as good as a nexus 5. Cm11 is still in development and the y300 and g510 both sell for under £100 in the UK. I think a lot alot of this is a placebo effect from installing a new nightly daily.....but that's a personal opinion :-)

ivan41, I wasn't singling you, or any one else out with my previous comment. I just want to say that this ROM is fantastic compared to the garbage Huawei put on the phone. Thank you to the developer!