[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest gohaanzz

I had only one restart and that happen when I was doing a antutu test and got a phone call the same time

What I to know is there a kernel I can flash am on cm11 day 7 build my phone run San Andreas well

Guest gohaanzz

I had only one restart and that happen when I was doing a antutu test and got a phone call the same time

What I to know is there a kernel I can flash am on cm11 day 7 build my phone run San Andreas well

Guest gohaanzz

Guest deferentis

great rom an great performance. im impressed. i can play san andreas ravensword etc. this is the unique rom that let me play this games smoothly. when i say smoothly i say no lag no reboots no random exit because of ram extenuation. i have google services and whatsapp running and about + 200 mb free. i can run openvpn. etc etc. the stock browser plays smoothly too. so drop the crap of chrome. im using the january 6 build because i read the posts after entering here to blame this awesome developer. sure there are things to improve but im so so impressed with the performance.

thanks again

Guest Gliwusss

great rom an great performance. im impressed. i can play san andreas ravensword etc. this is the unique rom that let me play this games smoothly. when i say smoothly i say no lag no reboots no random exit because of ram extenuation. i have google services and whatsapp running and about + 200 mb free. i can run openvpn. etc etc. the stock browser plays smoothly too. so drop the crap of chrome. im using the january 6 build because i read the posts after entering here to blame this awesome developer. sure there are things to improve but im so so impressed with the performance.

thanks again

gta san andreas working for You with no lags on this rom?

Guest ivan41

I'll report another silly bug.....when unplugging from charger, there's a 90 second gap between the red led charge light going off and the charger removed sound playing :-I do notice now I been installing my app back ups that this 07 build is rather more laggy and temperamental.... But that is my humble opinion. No criticism intended :-p

I dont know if someone have the same bug as me but when I'm listening music and playing a game and I touch the screen the audio get mad and it sounds louder and distorsioned. That really piss off someone. Thank you for your great work

Guest bossman123

This ROM is beautiful compared to the nasty garbage Huawei installed on it.

Garbage..install nova and remove bloatware..simple..to be frank..stock is better than cm

Guest theroundcube

Apollo and DSP crash. A lot. Like if I go to the now playing screen it'll give me a "unfortunately DSP manager/apollo has stopped" other than that its fine. Thanks dazz this runs even better than jb.

Guest deferentis

I have lags in gta liberty city and vice city too... and I had it on FusionX rom too... incredible :D

g510_100 here. the only thing ive changed is the ksm option to enabled. san andreas is to medium quality.

regards.

Guest rederik75

CM updater puts the downloaded nightlies in /internal_sd/cmupdater, while TWRP launched from CM updater searches them in /sdcard... Is there a way to change things, maybe modifying some script?

Guest genstef

there is a simple lag with incoming calls, the screen opens late.

any solutions ? 

Same here! Also lags while unlocking or enabling the screen. Seems like the phone is turned off or the battery is dead many times. Also accepting calls lags with a black screen of death for 30 seconds. Likely the caller stops calling you with that time!

Guest ProHunter

Same here! Also lags while unlocking or enabling the screen. Seems like the phone is turned off or the battery is dead many times. Also accepting calls lags with a black screen of death for 30 seconds. Likely the caller stops calling you with that time!

Is that on 01.08 build or on some older? :)