[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Simpsons crashed. Why?
Probably the same reason Facebook or xda app crashes on my y300 sometimes or when I close an app like play store, Firefox opens in its place or if I close Facebook, xda opens and my ringtones are jumpy and stuttery but I can play music fine......i don't know, haven't got a clue and I'm not going to ask because cm11 is still work in progress and there isn't a developer working on this for the y300 or g510 at the moment...... Edited by ivan41

Guest Kiodo1981

Somebody else have issues with 3g mode?

I have same issue with 3g can use browser but cant send sms or call on 3g but i can call and sms on 2g

I updated today 20.01. No call out in 3G mode, works sms and internet.

Any solutions? Thanks.

Why in my option has Developer Settings?

Its a hidden setting you have enabled.......if you press build number in about phone 7 times it enables developer settings........ :-/

I'm sorry but is this now going round and round in circles in this thread with the same things being asked over and over again? Are people too idle to check the whole thread to see if their question is already asked? For example " daz, please sort x, y and z out on next release"....daz has taken a break and mite not return......who can blame him with the negativity on here......"hey, my phone does this".....already covered 6 pages back.........remember that we are running nightly development releases, the most problematic and volatile of all android builds.....if you are happy with that, fine, come and share the experience, please people don't come here moaning, this is a DEVELOPMENT thread after all ..... Rant over :-)

Edited by ivan41

Guest ProHunter

Latest release is working fine,but i noticed in last two releases that i have a problem with "Half black screen" when somebody calls me,i havent had problem with that on earlier releases...

Guest PrinceEndymion88

Latest release is working fine,but i noticed in last two releases that i have a problem with "Half black screen" when somebody calls me,i havent had problem with that on earlier releases...

For me the same! =(

I'm sorry but is this now going round and round in circles in this thread with the same things being asked over and over again? Are people too idle to check the whole thread to see if their question is already asked? For example " daz, please sort x, y and z out on next release"....daz has taken a break and mite not return......who can blame him with the negativity on here......"hey, my phone does this".....already covered 6 pages back.........remember that we are running nightly development releases, the most problematic and volatile of all android builds.....if you are happy with that, fine, come and share the experience, please people don't come here moaning, this is a DEVELOPMENT thread after all ..... Rant over :-)

+1

Guest painteramit

Jan 21 build changlog says:

* packages/apps/Dialer
a51bce6 Merge "Keep InCallUI in memory (2/3)" into cm-11.0

* packages/apps/InCallUI
e33bbe0 Merge "Keep InCallUI in memory (1/3)" into cm-11.0

so may be your issue is fixed in this build.

even the lag in "in -call screen" may have gone.

can anyone confirm?

Edited by painteramit

Guest PrinceEndymion88

Jan 21 build changlog says:

* packages/apps/Dialer
a51bce6 Merge "Keep InCallUI in memory (2/3)" into cm-11.0

* packages/apps/InCallUI
e33bbe0 Merge "Keep InCallUI in memory (1/3)" into cm-11.0

so may be your issue is fixed in this build.

even the lag in "in -call screen" may have gone.

can anyone confirm?

I still have the same problem. And I'm on the last build...

Guest SaurabhRCk

That could also be a theme or skin

Probably not as he has blue icons instead of white in his statusbar.

Colour can be changed using gravitybox module of xposed in cm 11

Edited by SaurabhRCk

Guest iamunknown

O_O

you have cm11?!?!?!

With the B199-firmware (stock version) I had about 7500 points, so it looks nothing special to me.

One thing I would like to say to usage of swap partition - a swap file is not working for me - with Swapper2: It is working without briking the phone, at least if you select the right partition. For me it's the second partition at the external sd-card (32gb sandisk class 10):

/dev/block/mmcblk1p2

The first partition on the sd-card is fat32 for mounting on a pc as usb-drive.

You also can see every available partition from internal and external storage with Partition Table from PlayStore. I tried to search the web for some information about Android partitioning but couldn't find useful things where the layout is stored or could be read out.

At first I created a 1gb swap-partition. But even with swappines-setting of 20 the phone was going really slowly - some apps like the dialer where loading for over 10 seconds. Now I reduced the partition size to 192mb and changed swappines to 10. Tomorrow I can tell you if it is better with this setting.

What's the difference between g510 and g530? :-/ never seen g530 till today :-/

Front facing camera as far as I can see with a redesigned rear camera and speaker. Apart from that, identical.